Thread: What's The Diff

1. Collapse Details
    What's The Diff
    in the 344 & a 32'

2. Collapse Details

Everything. They share nothing from what i am told. I did hear the 37 outerlimits was taken from the 32 Hustler, but just heresay. The 344 is a totally different hull than the 32. I thought i read somewhere the 32 molds were destroyed.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    in the 344 & a 32'
    The 32 is a traditional deep V hull with a notched transom. This is the hull that put Hustler on the map. It also features the old school transom and depending on the boat, a tubular aluminum swim platform. It is 32' OAL without a platform. The 344 Cheetah is a stepped hull design with a molded in swim platform. Lay-up is different on the 344, as it is a different hull.

As the 344 is basically same overall size as the 32, the cockpit layouts and cabin layouts, as well as space, are almost identical. You can see a bigger appearance difference in an older 32 cockpit versus a newer 32( ie: '95, '96)to the 344. As the the newer 32's have the McLeod interiors, etc., cockpit is very similar. Also very little difference in newer 32 cabin to a 344 cabin.

Yes, the 32 molds were destroyed. Too bad, it's a great hull!