I've got a '90 Evinrude 90hp VRO. Starts well cold, runs great, it will run for hours without a problem - as long as you don't shut it down. Shut it off and stop for lunch, most of the time it starts up well, sometimes have to fast idle it. It will rev up in neutral fine, it will idle in gear fine. Give it the least bit of throttle in gear and she bogs and stalls. I can't tell if choking or squeezing the primer bulb really has any affect or not as it will clear up on it's own also after several minutes of running. I've also removed the gas cap during this time with no affect. It stalled on Beth yesterday and wouldn't restart. Bypassed the water separating fuel filter and got it running. went for a ride, ran well. Stopped to visit with friends and it wouldn't hardly run after a restart. Straightened out after a few moments and was fine until shut off again.

This is our third summer with it and it has always done this. Seems to be getting worse this year. We did replace the oil/fuel pump last summer for a no run/no fuel at all issue - no change in the hot restart issue.

What am I missing?