Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    Guy's...and ladies, the good people of Lake Of The Ozarks, Mo have been in talks with us at OPA and they are trying to fit us in for a Worlds on short notice. I think they would like to hear "Thanks" Maybe? Everyone wants to race an ocean race in October until an Iceberg comes floating by...Remember, we had a beautiful site...Orange Beach, Al.,they now have oil floating in the Gulf where you would be racing! Don't think so, OPA's first concern is your safety. Just a thought, these people are trying for "You"! Most don't realize what it takes to put on an event, and in short notice, how much bull$hit ya gotta listen to and there is ALWAYS someone who knows more that you and what your doing. Ask anyone who puts on an event, whether it's a race or poker run... so in closing all I gotta say is We, "OPA" called them, to help put on a race for "You".
    You got it Augie.

Anything we can do to help you, or the LOTO group, out? Just let us know. We do have a very good group of members there, plus all of the rest of us who would do what we can to help.

See you in Harrison and St Clair???? Or maybe Detroit tomorrow?????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

LOTO is AWESOME!! You guys will love it!! I hope it all works out!