Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Ok, great. I told them give it tomorrow. The guy that said he had the password responded and was going to get the password Tuesday night, still waiting. If it comes back to me with no improvement then this would be a great tool to see what is going on. I really would appreciate it.

Jared.

2. Collapse Details

ECU should be on the way back. builder gave us another password to try and no luck. This is where the ECU was for a while with no luck. This guy is very good, did a program for my brother that is awesome.

www.speedsportsaz.com

3. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    does he have a copy of the tune he can send you? I can break into the ECM, but it will likely erase what's there. if that's the case and he sends it to you, we can upload it and either change the pwd or leave it open
    Boat-less...

4. Collapse Details

No this guy did not do it. A guy by the name of billy at RPM a few years back, which shared a dyno I guess with Arizona Speed and Marine. He is no longer there but did give us a couple of passwords with no luck. Not interested in erasing the program.

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    we can still scan to see what's going on
    Boat-less...

6. Collapse Details

Talked with my guy and he said he has everything we need, same software you do. Computer should be back anytime but I am in the middle of getting quotes together to build my house so maybe after that is done I can finish the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Griswald View Post
    we can still scan to see what's going on

7. Collapse Details

Do you have fresh fuel in the boat?

8. Collapse Details

Yes. Runs fine, just cleaned the injectors also.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffswav View Post
    Do you have fresh fuel in the boat?

9. Collapse Details

I think the thermostat needed to be 145. Found info late Friday night, been gone ever since. I will try it this weekend, I think even with the 165 I tried it was putting it into limp mode. All the scan tool says is overheat, so I was looking at Bam for some parts and looked at the thermostat and it originally came with a 145. So guess what I am putting back in it. A 145. If this does it this boat is totally turn key, oh I have a whole new set of brake lines to do for the trailer so the pimp is ready to go, again. Plus I need it gone, building a new house, plus want another boat but will probably buy in early spring.

10. Collapse Details

Plenum pressure sensor was giving us a code. Changed it and now it even starts better than before. 100% turn key again. Going to the lake this weekend!

11. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    the MAP sensor?
    Boat-less...

12. Collapse Details

Yea, I think that is the one, in the back right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Griswald View Post
    the MAP sensor?