Thread: June 26-27...?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    In two hours, I will be. Gimme a call tonight regarding tomorrow...calling for afternoon stormage (surprise.), but I still might be up for coming out to the beach...we can always run for the ditch to get out of it.
    Angie and had a slip rented in New Buf but still have a few things to do on the boat so hopefully we will be out in a few weeks.
    Last edited by SC288; 06-25-2010 at 08:54 PM.

2. Collapse Details

In two hours, I will be. Gimme a call tonight regarding tomorrow...calling for afternoon stormage (surprise.), but I still might be up for coming out to the beach...we can always run for the ditch to get out of it.
    Raining out right now suprise!!!!!

3. Collapse Details

Working on saturday, freakin SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details
    Work on Saturdays sucks
    OK! MY OBAMA Brother Just pick up your surplus Funs @ 51st & Ellis in greater Chicago it will be at the conner stor where you can trade on up to brown bag of your chose and can hang out with all the Brothers! Now "quit crying and get your azz to work"

5. Collapse Details

Was an awesome day today, sunny all day, tiny waves, perfect weather, now if they could just turn on the lazy river at boaters beach again that be sweet.

I thought I saw Brians old boat there today.. was it?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
    Was an awesome day today, sunny all day, tiny waves, perfect weather, now if they could just turn on the lazy river at boaters beach again that be sweet.

I thought I saw Brians old boat there today.. was it?
    yep! that was me. was rafted up with a 36 baja and 35 fountain (obnoxus and redhotsommer.

Great day to be on the lake.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    yep! that was me. was rafted up with a 36 baja and 35 fountain (obnoxus and redhotsommer.

Joe, how did she run?. Hope all is well.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILICEVICGM View Post
    Joe, how did she run?. Hope all is well.
    Ran good George. Defiinitly gonna try some 4 blades. Lots of slip with the 3 blades. I can turn your 3 blades 28's to 5500 on flat water...Im thinkin some 4 blade 28's might do the trick..Cruising at 3500rpm puts me around 45-50mph. To get on plane it needs about 4000 rpm before they grab and boat lays over. Air cleaners worked out perfect. Thanks again!

The boat seems to handle well though even with the 3 blade props on the top end. Really was a rewarding weekend. Redhotsommer has some great pictures and a video i am sure he will be posting up.

9. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post

Oh ok.. I saw those big boats tied together but wasn`t sure who it was.
    My wife was like yeah that`s gotta be Brians boat..
    Now I know why all that noise was about but it didn`t seem like it was getting on plane , but man I gotta tell ya it sounds AWESOME!!!!
    I have one Bravo 4 blade 28 that I`m not using, just incase you found another one and wanted to try em let me know

10. Collapse Details

ABSOLUTELY great day yesterday! Didn't know you were out there IC...you should have come over and said hi! We were going to go to Wells St., but it was so flat and so fun just cruising, we ended up at Boaters anyway. My sincere apologies to the young man who thought his Jet Ski went 70 mph (as they ALL seem to think) and was in full-tilt aero-racing position when I bumped it up to 4k and lazily drove past him.

Joe's boat is REALLLLLLY loud...I'll work on getting the pics and vids up this morning...gave me goose bumps watching her run...I'm sure Brian is out there somewhere with a huge smile on his face. You did GREAT work Joe, congratulations.

11. Collapse Details

It was nice to see the Fountain in the water with the L.E.D.s on and the radio going. Then he fired it up LOUD. You watched the boat rock back and forth. My only problem was i didnt get to hear the 5000 RPM rev. but it was 10:30 at night.
    congrads

12. Collapse Details

ABSOLUTELY great day yesterday! Didn't know you were out there IC...you should have come over and said hi! We were going to go to Wells St., but it was so flat and so fun just cruising, we ended up at Boaters anyway. My sincere apologies to the young man who thought his Jet Ski went 70 mph (as they ALL seem to think) and was in full-tilt aero-racing position when I bumped it up to 4k and lazily drove past him.

Joe's boat is REALLLLLLY loud...I'll work on getting the pics and vids up this morning...gave me goose bumps watching her run...I'm sure Brian is out there somewhere with a huge smile on his face. You did GREAT work Joe, congratulations.
    Thanks Mike. It was one of the biggest projects ive attempted since I been in this game. Initially it all sounded so easy, to just drop some motors in and go boating. But there was so much more to it. I too am really happy that it got to get some run time.

You know Brian was laughin at me and you in the bilge friday night trying to get that friggin hose back on!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cig Flat Deck View Post
    It was nice to see the Fountain in the water with the L.E.D.s on and the radio going. Then he fired it up LOUD. You watched the boat rock back and forth. My only problem was i didnt get to hear the 5000 RPM rev. but it was 10:30 at night.
    congrads
    Thanks, and thanks for the drinks and pizza. You shoulda stuck around for some choice 80's music from the hippie kids Ipod after we left the yacht club. Mike and michelle are always great company even if we had to drink warm beer and eat cold chicken wings at 330am. It totally made sense at the time though.

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We will be waiting to see that thread, so hurry up......

Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
    Oh ok.. I saw those big boats tied together but wasn`t sure who it was.
    My wife was like yeah that`s gotta be Brians boat..
    Now I know why all that noise was about but it didn`t seem like it was getting on plane , but man I gotta tell ya it sounds AWESOME!!!!
    I have one Bravo 4 blade 28 that I`m not using, just incase you found another one and wanted to try em let me know
    Thanks for the offer but I have ssm drives, so your props wouldnt work. I borrowed MILICEVICGM's props, which are 3 blades, so they slipped alot while gettin on plane.

16. Collapse Details

Now thats T-dock boating there besides the warm beer. But the chicken is all good. I would've been down there and listened to some tunes but i didnt know you guys were going to stay up and party.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cig Flat Deck View Post
    Now thats T-dock boating there besides the warm beer. But the chicken is all good. I would've been down there and listened to some tunes but i didnt know you guys were going to stay up and party.
    This winter you need to make me some race hatches to look like yours. We can even keep the "38" numbers in them. Then i can put your blowers on with some chillers under them...

18. Collapse Details

The hatches no problem i think they would look sweet. We can pop mine off and set them on your boat and see what they look like and go from there. Now as far as the blowers that might work too just have to see how the job goes. Then GIDDY UP

19. Collapse Details

Hey Joe, Well I was one of the idiots that drove through the storm to get there! But on the other hand I don't drink so I got to enjoy an absolutly beautiful night at the game!

20. Collapse Details

I was there and the 5K runs on the dry pipes sound AWSOME I was with OBNOXUS and running next to that thing...well I can say is WOW...I agree Brian is smiling somewhere....