Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

That is exectly what she tells me.LOL

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JFM View Post
    I know you said you don't want twins but just saw this. http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/1599353261.html
    Nice find, twins are out of the question right now, plus the Pantera is narrow, that is 6.9 feet wide, I would have to measure to be sure, but I think its too wide.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Nice find, twins are out of the question right now, plus the Pantera is narrow, that is 6.9 feet wide, I would have to measure to be sure, but I think its too wide.
    Oh, come'on...
    Your coming this far...
    A little modification...
    You have the opportunity to turn a relatively good sized project into something HUGE!!!
    All the COOL Pantera owners do it
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    You have the opportunity to turn a relatively good sized project into something HUGE!!!

5. Collapse Details

There is a single on the other site in the swap shop. I am still waiting to here back from the guy on it.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JFM View Post
    There is a single on the other site in the swap shop. I am still waiting to here back from the guy on it.
    Yup, me too, I thought he advertised he had two?

7. Collapse Details

Oh, come'on...
    Your coming this far...
    A little modification...
    Like I said, if I had the $$ I would, but since I dont, I will run it at 60 for now

8. Collapse Details

Like I said, if I had the $$ I would, but since I dont, I will run it at 60 for now
    I HAD the money when I started my project, but life and Democrats slowed my project down.
    Making a house payment on a house you haven't seen in a year (and just want to go away) has a way of cutting into the budget...

But, if you're going to do it...
    You can put the bracket on, hang the single, and hold out for a deal on a pair.

9. Collapse Details

I HAD the money when I started my project, but life and Democrats slowed my project down.
    Making a house payment on a house you haven't seen in a year (and just want to go away) has a way of cutting into the budget...

now that is what I'm thinking.............

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post

I see that you and I think alike!

11. Collapse Details

""I HAD the money when I started my project""

Now theres something thats familiar to me !! Why am I not surprised ?? haha..

Keep trucking rik !!!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDcsRodShop View Post
    ""I HAD the money when I started my project""

Now theres something thats familiar to me !! Why am I not surprised ?? haha..

Keep trucking rik !!!
    Is that just the curse of us old school lovers??

Rick - we have already created a support group for this sickness, even the Saber guy stops by.

13. Collapse Details

Rick - we have already created a support group for this sickness, even the Saber guy stops by.
    What can I say we are a unique breed...

My adrinaline is flowing old school cool tonight !!

14. Collapse Details

I
    It is not just the motor, if that were the case, I would just run back down to the 305 and pick up another cheap 250EFI, there is one on the side of every house in Hialeah, and most are on craigslist. On top of the motor, its redoing the entire dash for twin gages, twin throttles, wiring, plumbing, steering etc. adding a $3500 motor would cost $10,000 to get me 7-10 mph, and have twice the fuel consumption. It would look cool as hell though If I get my transom project going fast enough, I may reconfigure the deck, move the back seat back, and repaint the boat though What do you guys think of me replacing the purple with metallic silver, then put back on the purple accents?? Maybe some new interior next year, Silver carbon vinyl??

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    If you guys want to donate the motor and rigging I am game

16. Collapse Details

Thank you for your support, people think I am crazy for all the time and $$ that gets dumped into this thing, its an addiction. Bottom line is, its fun to do things to it that I WANT to do, not things I HAVE to do

17. Collapse Details

Moving the back seat back would be a nice adition to the boat!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Caincando1 View Post
    Moving the back seat back would be a nice adition to the boat!
    Seeing as there is only room for a cooler back there now, although it IS a big cooler I was at peanut Island one day rafted up to a 25 warlock, and 32 Skater, and I seemed to be the supply boat, was kinda funny, smallest boat threw the anchor, supplied towels, noodles, and drinks to others

19. Collapse Details

Seeing as there is only room for a cooler back there now, although it IS a big cooler I was at peanut Island one day rafted up to a 25 warlock, and 32 Skater, and I seemed to be the supply boat, was kinda funny, smallest boat threw the anchor, supplied towels, noodles, and drinks to others
    Bigger back seat = bigger cooler

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tzrider2 View Post
    Rick
    Now you know why we bring you along..LOl..LOL..LOL I'm just playing. Hey I got the new shop and manufacturing plant open, give me a call if you need anything.
    Paul
    Paul,

I was wondering where you have been, figured that might dig you out from the trenches

I didnt realize you were moving again, where the heck are you now? I stopped by a few weeks back, and the guys said you were out returning your moms car or something. I'll be trying to get this thing done early summer, so we can take advantage of those flat days again this year I'll give you a call, I think I got this thing handled, but you never know when something might come up.

Keep in mind, call me if you need anything also, manufacturing is what I have been doing for the last 20 years, not sure what scale you are on, but I have been with 3 different Medical device companies over those years from the early stages on up to where we are now, in 5 countries, somewhere around 300 machines running 24 hours a day I am just a small part in this big world, and master of nothing, but if you need any advice or anything, I have been around most of it.

Rick

Rick