Quote Originally Posted by ding ding View Post
Its a different world over there for sure...there is an unnamed group of people there who seems to stir it up and like to pat each others backs, stroke each others ego, and give 100% verified bogus information to each other... reminds me of a pack of strange dogs smelling each others asses to get to know one another...

then there are some really good people over there who are just great people and would do anything to help you, no matter who you are....they are usually the quiet ones who have very little interaction with others....I assume they dont want their ass sniffed by the others, but thats just an assumption...

I've learned there is an ass for every seat in this world, and I like my seat right here...but to each his own..
You know it's funny because I went on that site a few times just to see if I even wanted to join but after looking at some of the threads and the way people act exactly how your describing I made the clear choice to join here instead. I'm glad I joined this site seems like a great one and looking forward to it. Seemed to me like there was a group of people over there who would get together and just attack individuals on that site. I'll leave it at that because I don't like to stir things up but anyways just wanted to say that Im looking forward to learning as much as I possible can from this site seems like there's a lot of knowledgable people on here!