Thread: Sears you suck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TurboJoe View Post
    My whole lawn is pretty much a hill, no problems.

You are right on the plowing, but there is a much better tool for that job. I have a 9'6 fisher v-plow on my f-350.

They any good in the rough? I call it my yard as it would be wrong to call this a lawn-

And as for the plow, I don't have that much to do, and if it was on my truck, then all the family would expect me to come around and do theirs as well.

2. Collapse Details

If my zero turn saw that lawn, I think it would spin around and run away fast.

And the family members do all expect me to come around, I've been hanging onto plowing every year but I question it each season. When I'm doing more for family for free than I'm getting paid for it starts to not make sense.

3. Collapse Details

Flatten it, pave it and paint the concrete green, new coat of paint every spring and your good to go.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

4. Collapse Details

Mowed finally. Partly cloudy with some rain. Winter is about the same--still has me wondering why we hosted the winter Olympics being Canada's warmest place. So don't need to plow, snows maybe 3 times a year and lasts maybe a few days. Dirt driveway--F350 so no problem even with a little snow.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post
    They any good in the rough? I call it my yard as it would be wrong to call this a lawn-

And as for the plow, I don't have that much to do, and if it was on my truck, then all the family would expect me to come around and do theirs as well.
    That is no place to learn how to run a Zero-Turn !...AWD Garden Tractor would probably be best.....Or a D-6.......
    No Beaks, No Pads, No Steps, No Bull

6. Collapse Details

I used my cousin's zero-turn Grasshopper last weekend, he was out of town so I mowed his yard for him. Took me a bit to get used to it but after about 20 mins I was zipping around like crazy on it! It was actually kind of fun!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post

Just get a couple goats and never mow again..
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Birdog View Post
    That is no place to learn how to run a Zero-Turn !...AWD Garden Tractor would probably be best.....Or a D-6.......
    The year I bought it, I dug an old craftsman riding mower out of the garbage and fixed it up enough to use. After my third near death experience, I sold one of my motorcycles and went and dropped a large chunk of cash on a cub cadet garden tractor. So far, so good. Just slow.

9. Collapse Details

Went to a local farm equipment store on my home from looking at a little boat.

Bought this: http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...92361_54980_-1

Sold on the return it just before the 2 year limited war is up because the ethanol in our gas messes them up.