Thread: 24 near Chicago

1. Collapse Details
    24 near Chicago
    Do any of you guys from ILL. remember a Black with orange stripes 24 from the "Chain of Lakes" Area?

2. Collapse Details

I remember seeing it, but don't know it's whereabouts. Is it the one named "Bad Boys" on the bottom of page three in the owner's gallery, on the Pantera website?

3. Collapse Details
    BAD BOY 24
    I own the bad boys 24 pantera it is still in illinois and is undergoing some updating, all graphics and paint has been stripped its getting the new pantera logos and big set of green eyes, its also getting a blue merc racing efi motor and cmi exhaust, pics will be posted when its all completed

4. Collapse Details

Post some pictures when you get them

5. Collapse Details

And welcome to SOS !
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details
    bad boys 24
    anyone know where i can get a bravo extension box+ hydraulic steering? I am trying to go used with as much stuff as i can. I am on a budget unfortunatly and trying to get everything i want done. Also for you other 24 owners a 25 baja outlaw mooring cover fits the boat almost as if it were made for it. I can trailer with mine and have no issues.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Liberator 211 View Post
    anyone know where i can get a bravo extension box+ hydraulic steering? I am trying to go used with as much stuff as i can. I am on a budget unfortunatly and trying to get everything i want done. Also for you other 24 owners a 25 baja outlaw mooring cover fits the boat almost as if it were made for it. I can trailer with mine and have no issues.
    Good to know! Thanks!

Welcome to Serious. Would love to see pics of your boat and the progress.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

8. Collapse Details

You can post in the parts wanted section also.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...splay.php?f=18
    Parabellum FJ²B

9. Collapse Details

I own the bad boys 24 pantera it is still in illinois and is undergoing some updating, all graphics and paint has been stripped its getting the new pantera logos and big set of green eyes, its also getting a blue merc racing efi motor and cmi exhaust, pics will be posted when its all completed
    Is it going to be a chain boat still?

10. Collapse Details

24 outlaw bow rail fits nice too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PA190034.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

I have been boating mostly on the illinois river, looking to start going to lake mi. more often, tomorrow i will be taking it out for the last time before i pull the motor I am also going to have to deal with the trs, i can leave it alone it does work but i want to upgrade it for the new motor i might have a line on a #3 ssm with box and steering any input, does the #3 fit in a trs hole? i could always go bravo with a box not sure what im going to do

12. Collapse Details

I have been boating mostly on the illinois river, looking to start going to lake mi. more often, tomorrow i will be taking it out for the last time before i pull the motor I am also going to have to deal with the trs, i can leave it alone it does work but i want to upgrade it for the new motor i might have a line on a #3 ssm with box and steering any input, does the #3 fit in a trs hole? i could always go bravo with a box not sure what im going to do
    I know a #3A would be preferred just because props are more available over the standard #3.

But, JO or PP should chime in soon, and you will get all the answers you need.
    Those guys are good like that.
    It's all part of being a member of "La Famalia Pantera". Welcome.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".