1. Collapse Details
    6.7 pollution problems
    I have an 07 Dodge with the 6.7L Cumming Diesel. The truck has been great except for the pollution system. I drive mostly highway miles and have 120K on it. Every 6 months the pollution system has problems and needs to be recalibrated. O2 sensors egr all have been replaced including the turbo. All of this was under warranty. I brought it in for a calibration recall, oil change, and safety sticker and mentioned that I have had a loss of power and fuel mileage. They check and the pollution system is all sooted up and needs a new o2 sensor cleaning etc. to the tune of about a grand. Dodge is covering a couple of parts but from now on it will be my problem.

I don't want to get rid of the truck, but I also don't want a 1K bill every 6 months or so. Anyone remove all of this system or by pass it and put a programmer on it? Any other suggestions?

2. Collapse Details

dpf delete kit and a programmer and you wont look back. Dosent tx have the smog test there on diesels?

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JPD MOTORSPORTS View Post
    dpf delete kit and a programmer and you wont look back. Dosent tx have the smog test there on diesels?
    nope.... DPF off/ no more problems and improved milage.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JPD MOTORSPORTS View Post
    No smog test for diesels. What and where can I get the dpf delete kit and what programmer? A Bullydog?

5. Collapse Details

I found the programmers that have the dpf delete in them. It looks like you get a replacement tube and remove the canister from the exhaust. Any suggestions on the programmer other than the Bully Dog? I would like the extra power for towing but don't need much more.