Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer22 View Post
    yeah they were thick. but every time i saw one they were towing someone back so all was good. i had a memorial poker run during the day i didnt get out until around 5:30pm and ran till dusk.
    If you did not know this, if your boat is on the beach, not tied to another vessal and no anchor out, and key in the ignition, you can get a DUI. Happened at Buffalo Shores this weekend! Undercover DNR approched a guy standing by his boat drinking a beer. DNR started a conversation aabout the guys boat, DNR asked to see engine, so the owner of the boat, with his beer, climbed into the boat to show undercover DNR the engine, got busted!!! Horse ****! Those bastards tried bording a 25 Outlaw in the cut where I was and could not even get tied up to the boat! They tried twice! Then they just pulled out and watched through binocs! When the jackasses left he cut, they went right over the rocks and wingdamn! If they had done it monday, they would have been on the rocks!! They are friggin clueless out there!!!

2. Collapse Details

This is where we were Fixxer, about a 1/2 mile up river from Buffalo SHores.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010 05 30_1661.jpg   2010 05 30_1660.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    the weekend before memorial day there was a kid that showed up in a flat bottom on princeton. he turned the boat around and put the stern on the shore with the outboard kicked up. the dnr dorve up and wrote him a ticket for beaching like that. they usually dont mess with me. just the jackass jet skis. that is the largest problem in my pool. so many kids just waiting to die. other than that you should come up. there is a whole crapload of powerboats up in our pool. including that baja pace boat that makes it out a couple times a year.
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

4. Collapse Details

the weekend before memorial day there was a kid that showed up in a flat bottom on princeton. he turned the boat around and put the stern on the shore with the outboard kicked up. the dnr dorve up and wrote him a ticket for beaching like that. they usually dont mess with me. just the jackass jet skis. that is the largest problem in my pool. so many kids just waiting to die. other than that you should come up. there is a whole crapload of powerboats up in our pool. including that baja pace boat that makes it out a couple times a year.
    I used to come to Priceton often! Could not stand the jet Skis and got tired of people bitching at me for anchoring just off of the beach because I won't beach the Formula or the Fountain I had.

WHat is illegal about the stern on the beach???

5. Collapse Details

SO Tech Expert: Ford PSD's fixxxer22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    WHat is illegal about the stern on the beach???
    That is what i was thinking!!! You should have seen that flat bottom too it was top of the line. it even had livorsi gauges. had a 200 brand new merc outboard on it. the kid looked like he was gonna cry. he said he begged his dad to let him take it out.
    Now recruiting Mississippi power boaters.

6. Collapse Details

That is what i was thinking!!! You should have seen that flat bottom too it was top of the line. it even had livorsi gauges. had a 200 brand new merc outboard on it. the kid looked like he was gonna cry. he said he begged his dad to let him take it out.

Well that just bites!!!!! I stayed sober all weekend (on the water) and knowing they could not get me for drinking, I yelled at one of the DNR boats to learn how to drive!! They had a hell of a time just trying to tie up with boats!!!

I put Auto Meter Carbon fiber gauges in my jon boat!! lol