Thread: 104.9 FM

1. Collapse Details
    104.9 FM
    Competitor
    Thanks to 104.9 FM for airing the Talk offshore of the race.
    Thanks To Charlie Haimes, for doing a good job without Martin Screwing it up.
    Reggie Fountain- some one hit him. He says while Simmons is out front on Sunday " he's out front cause he's not racing against a Fountain " ( in his best accent ) Some one smack him and tell him that the Fountain SPUN, and could use some Factory Backing to replace their broken components. I am glad to hear that those guys did not get hurt. But Reggie is on something, and I don't think he is the Owner of Fountain Powerboats.

These are my opinions and not those of any others. We're here bustin arse in our shop on customer boats, love listening to the races, can't handle listening to Reggies crap. Good luck to all.

2. Collapse Details

been trying to access the live comontary on talk offshore.can some one help me

3. Collapse Details

Competitor
    http://newsradio1049fm.com/main.html

then click listen live in upper left area

4. Collapse Details

Agree, Reggie SUCKS!!!

5. Collapse Details

thanks for the help bilg

6. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Thanks to 104.9 FM for airing the Talk offshore of the race.
    Thanks To Charlie Haimes, for doing a good job without Martin Screwing it up.
    Reggie Fountain- some one hit him. He says while Simmons is out front on Sunday " he's out front cause he's not racing against a Fountain " ( in his best accent ) Some one smack him and tell him that the Fountain SPUN, and could use some Factory Backing to replace their broken components. I am glad to hear that those guys did not get hurt. But Reggie is on something, and I don't think he is the Owner of Fountain Powerboats.

These are my opinions and not those of any others. We're here bustin arse in our shop on customer boats, love listening to the races, can't handle listening to Reggies crap. Good luck to all.
    BILGE did he really say that about Simmons,,,, Phantom,??
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

7. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Congrats on your wins George, I can't lie I was rootin for the slightly more local Dunbar's but sounds as though you all put on a display, Good Job.
    Yes Reggie was disgusting on the radio, We all know how he is, but he spent a lot of time over tooting his horn, Then when the comment on Simmons came out I about jumped out of the oily Bilge I was workin in.