Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What Do You Do Networking Thread
    Charter Member
    Networking among friends is always a good idea, but in this economy even more so. The powdercoat thread made me think of this plus I am sure a lot of you remember a similar thread on another board.

I am not being nosey when I ask, so what you all do for a living?? perhaps someone on the board might just need your services.

I sell cartridge filters and bag filters for dust collection and powder coating equipment. It's hard to believe but I have become one of the experts in that field. I can cross reference thousands of filters, identify filters, design new filters, help with problem applications, etc. I sell to OEM's, distributors, and now even to end users. So if you work at a place that has that type of equipment please let me know.

Bubba and PerfectMix if you read this post, you owe me some part numbers

2. Collapse Details

teach snowboarding and swimming. hopefully everybody on here knows how to do the latter!

3. Collapse Details

I am so glad this thread came up! I am a NC licensed General Contractor looking for work. Until last year I was building custom homes and installing high-end roofing. At this time I am trying to keep the guys busy with any roofing, siding and additions or decks. My website is www.spilmaninc.com and we can provide a glowing list of references. Anyone in the NC/SC/VA/TN area who is looking for a quote please don't hesitate to e-mail or call. Also I love working in Florida & have family all over that state. In 04-05 we completed 39 res.roofs for hurricane victims.
    Last yr I posted on oso and Sydways got me 2 roofs in Richmond, so this does work; Thanks again B.....
    And thank you for this thread!
    J.Chris Spilman,pres
    Spilman,Inc
    www.spilmaninc.com
    jspilman@nc.rr.com
    919.510.0280office
    919.669.2249cell

4. Collapse Details

all i can offer is fun. i sell pool tables, bars, card tables, slot machines , fooseball, air hockey, ping pong, arcade games pinball and anything you need for a game room. you live in ny, nj, conn, penn. you give me a call. im all about a good time. thanks for the thread. www.pooltablesplusny.com
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

5. Collapse Details

Home Appraiser- MD/VA and can do FHA

Verizon- Network Ops

6. Collapse Details

Believe it or not, I move Hospitals all over the country. I am doing a move at Walter Reed now. Pissed off a 4-Star Genaral yesterday I also do custom instalations of the equipment you see all over the Hospitals. We handle Millions of dallors of equiptment every day. Most times when I tell people that they look at me and say you do WHAT? Really I do

7. Collapse Details

Build stuff for the Federal Government... When I have the low bid.

8. Collapse Details

Commercial printer.....catalogs, magazines, brochures, and packaging materials, litho labels.
    We're not a business card/letterhead type shop but several members have been using my company for a few years.

Russ Carter
    Carter Printing
    Richmond VA

9. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Industrial hydraulic project manager for customers mainly in TN, KY, AR, IN. Design, fabrication, installation, and start up.

10. Collapse Details

I sell underground utilities- water & sewer, like pipe, valves, & fittings... even fire hydrants

11. Collapse Details

Commercial roofing, specializing in CA Title 24 complaint energy saving reflective roofs, single ply PVC membranes and fluid applied reinforced roof systems.

www.cool-roofing.com

If you have a commercial building or apartment in the west coast we can help you out (and help subsidize my boating habit! ).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8587.jpg   IMG_8577.jpg  

12. Collapse Details

We were talking about a thread like this in the Boardroom some time ago. We should make a special spot for "networking"

I'm a GC in Florida. and also have a consulting co. doing environmental remediation, and real estate/misc. consulting. Mostly commercial work but I can and will do residential if the home is large, or some what semi custom.

Custom Contracting Services, Inc.
    Custom Consulting Services.

I need to build a Marina..
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

13. Collapse Details

I do concrete flatwork during the summer and during the winter I frame houses, some siding, some roofing, fix sleds and anything else that needs it. Whatever it takes to pay the bills.

14. Collapse Details

Matco tool dealer I also carry many other tool lines.

15. Collapse Details

We're a 3PL - trucking - warehousing company. We'll be celebrating 30 years in business in 2009. Boat building has been a passion of mine since 2000. We're debt free and 2009 is going to be a very good year for us when the new 41 is unveiled.

16. Collapse Details

Business and Real Estate management.

Pulling businesses apart & advantageously building them back up to make them profitable!

Servicing Real Estate owners / landlords in every aspect from showings, 24hr servicing & evictions!

Also construct a line of small (12', 16', & 18') commercial boats to keep an eye on marine tech. We are very busy!

www.battlewagon18.com

regards
    Chris Del Collo
    856-904-1961
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0173.JPG   DSC_0268.jpg   DSC_0362.JPG  

17. Collapse Details

I am a corporate trainer for the largest real estate firm in the St. Louis metro area. Business is pretty soft as you can imagine , so I'm working on training opportunities outside of St. Louis in the coming year.

But at least I have a lot of extra "vacation" time right now!

18. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor RACESDAD's Avatar
    we own bars. wanna drink? come on to indy

19. Collapse Details

I own a show production company that specializes in corporate events and concert tours with a whole separate arm that does nothing but lighting,video and audio installations in hotel,restaurants,bars and resorts
    Recent clients include The W Hotel, Toni and Guy Hair, The band "Snow Patrol", The Chromalox Corporation and 2 separate shows with the top DJ's in the world, Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk.
    I am also in the process of assembling LED lighting specifically for boating along with IP68 rate transom lighting.
    I also own the molds for the original Cougar Cubs, when the market pics up hopefully we will knock a few out.

20. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    I do boat transport and marine repairs. I transport mainly boats not on trailers and usually boats that require oversize permits. I repair, store and shirinkwrap boats, usually stern drive but also do outboards. I've been a Mercruiser Master Technician for over 20 years.