Sunday
    South winds 10 to 15 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less

2. Collapse Details
    Well I Don't Know
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Z. View Post
    keep your fingers crossed.............

Sunday
    South winds 10 to 15 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less
    if I'm able to stand the pressure now that the correct size batteries are in carpet is soaked so that's out, less weight to drag around the full cover is in the garage so it's just the driver and his speedo mask on over his B I G Head don't worry kids it will be OK ! lets see what happens tomarrow.

3. Collapse Details

I`m gonna launch at Burnam tomorrow, I gotta fart around till I burn off last years gas, or see if I can find some 110 octane on the way to dilute.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    What time are you going to be there? And is Den going with you? Cuz if he is, I'll add at least one hour to whatever time you say...

Not sure if we're heading to Chitown or M.C....we were gonna ask our crew. Kinda want to hit up Mateys...
    Your lucky I didnt see this before I lent you my truck !!!!!

5. Collapse Details

Hahahaha! Were you late?

And YOU didn't lend me your truck...BZ did!

Seriously...I love all you guys...you are always there for me when something f's up...and with me...something always seem to f up! I mean...who elso out there can go from having a perfectly nice day on the water to having BOTH truck AND trailer get screwed simultaneously?

For those whose phone DIDN'T ring with a panicked Mike on the other end...pulled the boat out at East Chicago, blew ANOTHER brake line in the truck (rear this time) and somehow picked up a huge bolt in a trailer tire. Little Dennis hooked me up with a tow truck back to his workplace @ Currie Motors, BZ was at the bad influence barn of influence about 5 miles away, he came and picked us and the boat up (after I changed the tire on the trailer) with Obnoxus' dually, we dropped him back at the barn so he could drive Kool-Aid's Escalade home while Kool-Aid ran BZ's dually up to Wesco to pick up his Cig. Mrs. Ob's Trailblazer was also @ the barn, so they had a ride home whenever they got back from their little Outerlimits excursion to New Buffalo. We drove Den's dually back to my shop, dropped the boat, Michelle drove it to their house and I tailled her in my Jeep, which then got us both home.

6. Collapse Details
    BOAT's
    Hahahaha! Were you late?

Seriously...I love all you guys...you are always there for me when something f's up...and with me...something always seem to f up! I mean...who elso out there can go from having a perfectly nice day on the water to having BOTH truck AND trailer get screwed simultaneously?

For those whose phone DIDN'T ring with a panicked Mike on the other end...pulled the boat out at East Chicago, blew ANOTHER brake line in the truck (rear this time) and somehow picked up a huge bolt in a trailer tire. Little Dennis hooked me up with a tow truck back to his workplace @ Currie Motors, BZ was at the bad influence barn of influence about 5 miles away, he came and picked us and the boat up (after I changed the tire on the trailer) with Obnoxus' dually, we dropped him back at the barn so he could drive Kool-Aid's Escalade home while Kool-Aid ran BZ's dually up to Wesco to pick up his Cig. Mrs. Ob's Trailblazer was also @ the barn, so they had a ride home whenever they got back from their little Outerlimits excursion to New Buffalo. We drove Den's dually back to my shop, dropped the boat, Michelle drove it to their house and I tailled her in my Jeep, which then got us both home.
    Enough Said !

7. Collapse Details

Leaveing the house by 8:45am stop by the barn by 9:30 or so check in and then in the water by 10:45 keeping my fingers cross. "All aboard!"

8. Collapse Details

Thank you! Mrs Ob for dealing with moving my truck n trailer

9. Collapse Details

Everyone have a good day??? Boats run ok??

10. Collapse Details
    Well
    Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    lets just say no alarms where going off on mine thats good but it looks like I'l be making a road trip to Ruby Mi this week for a dial in I hope thats all it is .

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    lets just say no alarms where going off on mine thats good but it looks like I'l be making a road trip to Ruby Mi this week for a dial in I hope thats all it is .
    Just talked to the other truck driver in our possie. We think you need to drop the pitch down and get the motor in its powerband....Bolt on one of his 26hydro X's and see what you got

12. Collapse Details
    Yea Yea Yea !
    Just talked to the other truck driver in our possie. We think you need to drop the pitch down and get the motor in its powerband....Bolt on one of his 26hydro X's and see what you got
    that an put one of those Dominators on it I got the same ear full old school stuff.

13. Collapse Details

The motor would spin a 30 last year

14. Collapse Details

Let's just say we burned a lot of fuel!!!!!!!!!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by B.Z. View Post
    Let's just say we burned a lot of fuel!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah how bout it!!!!! I wish I was still home in bed, like some others names that I won't mention. Got home last night at 9:30

16. Collapse Details
    You Play !
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    Yeah how bout it!!!!! I wish I was still home in bed, like some others names that I won't mention. Got home last night at 9:30
    You got To Pay Sucker! my old azz cant handle dat chitt no more !

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    You got To Pay Sucker! my old azz cant handle dat chitt no more !
    Thanks DAD!

18. Collapse Details

Well, I am on the way to starting the boating season. I brought it home and changed all filters, added oil, put in some 93 and she is ready to go. Still needs a good coat of wax, but that will be next time I bring her home.

Sounded like a good day of boating Sunday. I wanted to make it out to the big lake, but just not enough time right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails profiletruck.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

Hahahaha! Were you late?

I didn't even think of it but that is pretty damn funny....not to mention I got home and in bed at 4am from getting the Cig...only to wake up at 9am with a dead phone battery get to the barn with everyone gone except Mild Thunder to help me lift my sunpad onto the boat then off to the lake.

It was a great weekend thats for sure

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    The motor would spin a 30 last year
    I think tony needs to spin his motors at 5400-5600 according to his dyno sheets. If he can spin a 30 to that, with 10% prop slip he should be doing 94 mph.

If he spins a 26 to say 5600rpm, with 10% slip, he should be around 83mph...

I cant keep up with him! He's always changin this, and changin that, this prop, that prop,

just put a carb on it already will ya!