Thread: $45K - 2 years

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

both engines already at the boat. Yankee, I'm picking up my new hatch friday, cant wait to see those things !!

Dyno Pull on number 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2j5u26B9DA

Idle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZu5zROB0Lg

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    From that pic... you did a dam good job.
    Thanks. Yankey owns the best looking Bullet in the world. Of course I may be a little bias.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pkspx View Post
    both engines already at the boat. Yankee, I'm picking up my new hatch friday, cant wait to see those things !!

Dyno Pull on number 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2j5u26B9DA

Idle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZu5zROB0Lg
    Are you saying you have Yankey's motors in your shop and if so, are they complete?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LotoSteve View Post
    Are you saying you have Yankey's motors in your shop and if so, are they complete?
    nope just a friend. the guy putting them in the boat has them already at his shop. you can click on the vids to see the dyno pulls, they sound amazing.

5. Collapse Details

PK artis engine done on the dyno?
    -Mike

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Sting View Post
    PK artis engine done on the dyno?
    -Mike
    both engines already dynoed and delivered to the shop where the boat is. i believe one is already in the boat.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pkspx View Post
    nope just a friend. the guy putting them in the boat has them already at his shop. you can click on the vids to see the dyno pulls, they sound amazing.

PK, Where the phck is my floaty keychain?? I have been patiently waiting a year and a half . Motors may take some time to build and tune, but a year and a half for a friggin floaty keychain??
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

8. Collapse Details

Thanks. Yankey owns the best looking Bullet in the world. Of course I may be a little bias.
    Steve, you sold him a nice boat with engines that were ready to grenade bro!....junk.

9. Collapse Details

I have been instructed not to say anymore on the subject because its between Gellner and Yankey, and I dont disagree with that policy.

I doubt Yankey will post anymore either. He is sick and tired of the whole situation.

10. Collapse Details

The boat is gorgeous......
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

11. Collapse Details

PK Arti's is a blower motor it not Yankee its the 572 Blower from Mass didnt know if you happen to see it at the shop.

12. Collapse Details

I have been instructed not to say anymore on the subject because its between Gellner and Yankey, and I dont disagree with that policy.

I doubt Yankey will post anymore either. He is sick and tired of the whole situation.
    That is probably for the best. I hope that it all comes together.

Few boats impress me all that much. THAT boat I would like to see in person.

13. Collapse Details

Steve sent me closeups of the Cig logo on the side a year or so ago. The paintwork on it is absolutely beautiful.

14. Collapse Details

It's BAD AZZ!

15. Collapse Details

So Artis Engine?????? Or is it like i didnt even post this???

16. Collapse Details

Hey Mike! How have you been brother?! .... Going to paint right now then dyno.

17. Collapse Details

IM good but you sold my cranks on me. Hey i need the oil pan from artis engine. Also im doing a small block build on a 22 soon. want to do it. Will be in fall and no BS just build me some power deal?
    -Mike

18. Collapse Details

No problem Mike...What ever you need just call...you know I will try to save you money. Thanks again for all your business over the years! It is greatly appreciated bro!

Dean

19. Collapse Details

Dean base pan brother im getting into a new single in the next few so lets get this thing going.
    -Mike

20. Collapse Details

You know, I said I would stop posting about this but I just heard Yankey still hasn't gotten everything he should have. Why??? Can you justify how a man can spend 45k at a machine shop and not get everything he was told he would get? Jeeez, just make it right and move on. Why the drama?