Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

I just cancelled a room over at the Anchor Inn. So if any one needs it just call..
    Anchor Inn
    3425 Salt Point Road
    Watkins Glen, NY

607-535-4159

Thanks Anthony

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chris sunsation View Post
    Does anyone have any rooms left for this run? I need at least 1 more.
    got one.... Thanks

3. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Need-the-Speed;247491]Friday Night:
    We will be setting up a Xtreme cooler race course. Winner will Recieve a 8.5 by 11 of Chambers Mug and a date with his oldest daughter or $100.....I would take the money. Cost to enter is $5 bones.

---------------------------------------------
    Hey PREZ / RINKER BOY

You need help !!!

Anyhow -- I have two XtremeCoolers ready to go for the races but wondered if I should calm these things down a little so nobody launches a wheelie and drives off into the lake. You know how these PA boys are

VP

4. Collapse Details

Are the times the same for Sunday if Saturday is a rainout????

5. Collapse Details

Well the XtremeCooler race course is set up and ready to rock. To bad PREZ can't spell but besides that the course looks great.

For all you wondering about an unlikely rainout --- NO PROBLEM !!

Even if the Saturday run on the lake gets washed out, all the same partying will still go on as planned, with over $4000 in costume contest prizes and Poker Hand awards, plus raffles, live bands, fireworks, the outdoor barbeque, the tool auction, and probably some mass consumption of assorted beverages, plus all that other crazy stuff pirates do........

So you still need to register your boat so you and any of your crew can have a chance at getting up on stage and winning all that booty, along with the secret stop grand prize (which will still be given out). So don't even think about missing this party. You'll regret it !!!

6. Collapse Details

Thanks everyone for making this run a great success despite the slightly wet ride on Saturday.

Check out the pics from our camera crew site - some interesting photos ........ and some nice looking wenches ...

www.deweyneild.com click on EVENT PICTURES

PS ........... you PA boys better start working out so your women don't make you guys look so bad .......... yep, that be you steiny ... and I have it all on video