Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Got this from OSO...the dude definitely got the Fred jerk. I remember some delivery issues too. He hasn't posted since 2008, hopefully he fixed the boat and is still having fun with it.

Been working on it every weekend fixing everything that was supposed to be done before delivery. Gauges wired wrong......temp gauges wired wrong, Port gauge to Starboard motor and vise versa....that threw me off on trying to figure out the water temp problem.........so, finally figured out this weekend that way it is plumbed is causing the temp jumping back and forth from 160-180-240 and back....cold water is dumping in on top of the thermostat through water line in the top of the housing causing the thermostat to open and close......doing some research on a fix.......temp fix is taking out thermostats so I could drive it a little last weekend....(it's a blast!).........got any ideas???

Once I get it all fixed......and get over all of the BS I went through........I'll love the boat......PowerPlays are incredible........can't figure out why there aren't any other around LOTO .

Just found this thread - man am I glad you didn't buy that one from Fred Indy!! Hopefully mine will be back together in a few months....although I am certainly not going to hold my breath. Really wish I had made a career of being a lawyer or an insurance company.
    Last edited by Jromy; 05-17-2010 at 10:21 AM.