Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Nice talk there !!!!
    So what should I say ? Should I say " poor DD can't get a sponsor " or
    " Everyone send DD some money to help him race" or " Hey DD, I'll send you $500 to help you with your racing and I won't use my boat a couple weekend"

Plus............... You're all over the map with your posts on these site. You're buying a new boat, you're asking for build quotes, you're running, you're not etc..
    Give it a break.
    Last edited by MOBILEMERCMAN; 05-11-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Changed nick name

2. Collapse Details

It's a matter of priorities. how badly do you want to race?? I spent 30K racing ATV's one year, making $9 an hour. I lived in the cheap rent district, ate generic mac and cheese and had no life other than racing. If you really want to race, you will find a way to do it. If it's not a priority, you can always sell the boat, buy a big screen and watch the racing on TV. When I was racing, I would sell the big screen to make a race. Hell I even found a resteraunt to sponsor me, if Im eating there for free, thats more money for parts.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    It's a matter of priorities. how badly do you want to race?? I spent 30K racing ATV's one year, making $9 an hour. I lived in the cheap rent district, ate generic mac and cheese and had no life other than racing. If you really want to race, you will find a way to do it. If it's not a priority, you can always sell the boat, buy a big screen and watch the racing on TV. When I was racing, I would sell the big screen to make a race. Hell I even found a resteraunt to sponsor me, if Im eating there for free, thats more money for parts.
    been there done that even bought parts before the money was made and sometimes the money didnt come i would be stone cold broke till i got payed from the track

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    SALE, maybe becasue there is a new boat on the way ??
    Race boat or pleasure boat?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    I did the same thing one year! Spent over 30k..
    and when I say spent I mean drank
    and when I say drank I mean beer
    and when I say drank beer and meant in collage...

6. Collapse Details

Bummer! I do see the need to have a partner in the endeavor. A buddy of mine was talking about racing his boat but quickly figured out if we partnered up we still couldn't afford to race

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    I need to make an apology. On a previous post in this thread I had brain fade and refered to DareDevil using a name that was incorrect and degrading.

8. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    I need to make an apology. On a previous post in this thread I had brain fade and refered to DareDevil using a name that was incorrect and degrading.
    It was, however, accurate!!!

9. Collapse Details

DD,

I know we have had our differences but I thought I should post an email I sent out in regards to this matter. We only wish you the best!!!!!

Hey,

I hope all is well, but the news that was released today I am sure came as a huge blow to offshore, but especially to SBI. I am here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on. Words cant be put on the loss that you guys are experiencing and my heart goes out to each and every one of you guys. He was such an asset to our sport and I would have called you earlier, but I was to verklemp to even speak a word. Hopefully in the two years that he graced us with his presence, I can take the notes from that wonderful experience and learn from it. He truly was the epitome of professionalism and integrity.

I am starting to choke up as I write this so I will let you run, but if you need me I am here for you. I am so devastated at this time.

Trent
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    Well, thanks to all of u for your input..but i really don't know why some people post on this thread.
    This was actually meant to be informative for those who followed my post earlier saying i will be there.
    I am just an honest guy telling it how it is !

I will not be out there this year..i am not crying ,,, i am mad at my self for believing people again...i should have learned not to, but oh well.

I say this,,, I BE BACK ... no matter what u all think of me !!

I don't care !!! ITS ME and that is all i care about !!!!!

Scott

Ps. Trent, to u the best of luck and i know that U are the true hero of OFFSHORE RACING ...

later
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 05-12-2010 at 10:11 AM.

11. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Trent.......get a grip
    You know that list of things Augie talks about.... Twinkies, Cockroaches and JC.......things that can't be done in..........he can probably add DD to that list
    You will see him at the race sites, pitching his circus tent and "helping" other teams.
    Feel free to read between the lines.......

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pat D View Post
    Trent.......get a grip
    I know its just that today has been so tough on me....
    know that list of things Augie talks about.... Twinkies, Cockroaches and JC.......things that can't be done in..........he can probably add DD to that list
    I thought Augie already had him on the list and I do actually like twinkies
    free to read between the lines.......
    back atcha and miss ya sis
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

13. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    ok i have to ask ,,you have a race boat ,,a tow truck ,,and a trailer,,but can,t race ??? BUT have a NEW ONE ON THE WAY ,,,i,ll bet you can,t give the world the DELIVERY DATE,, I,m sure a real boat company on a real deal, with real payments ,,would give you a DELIVERY DATE ,,??? I can,t wait to see it,, good luck in where ever you go ,,,,
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    u will see

and good luck in Biloxi..i may be there to watch !

15. Collapse Details

to all the posts above and sure brings a tear to a glass eye

16. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=Offshore Ginger;494211]to all the posts above and sure brings a tear to a glass eye QUOTE]

HAHAHA, now u i was waiting for..lol

17. Collapse Details

Trent.......get a grip
    You know that list of things Augie talks about.... Twinkies, Cockroaches and JC.......things that can't be done in..........he can probably add DD to that list
    You will see him at the race sites, pitching his circus tent and "helping" other teams.
    Feel free to read between the lines.......
    Ma, the twinkies, cockaroaches and JC are ALL in a different class than that Rotten German Rat Ba$tard! "Ownest", Schultzy, WTF is "Ownest"?????????? Did you mean "HONEST" You German Bit@h! "I Be Back", WTF, WTF, WTF. Your in this Country HOW LONG???????? You Sauerkraut eating Bit@h! I can't wait to see you, I have a BRAND NEW PAIR OF CONCRETE SHOES FOR YA. Give Petra a kiss for me ya Bit@h!
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    Ma, the twinkies, cockaroaches and JC are ALL in a different class than that Rotten German Rat Ba$tard! "Ownest", Schultzy, WTF is "Ownest"?????????? Did you mean "HONEST" You German Bit@h! "I Be Back", WTF, WTF, WTF. Your in this Country HOW LONG???????? You Sauerkraut eating Bit@h! I can't wait to see you, I have a BRAND NEW PAIR OF CONCRETE SHOES FOR YA. Give Petra a kiss for me ya Bit@h!

Funny Chit

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,hey old mob Daddy ,lol..i will......see u soon ,i am wearing the NAZI helmet u gave me, of and on..people think its hilarious

Petra just said,if u really love me like your son..u should let me run your CONDO
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 05-12-2010 at 10:15 AM.

20. Collapse Details

OLD MOB DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll show ya OLD as the CONCRETE is drying around your feet! I have love for her Not You Ya Rat Ba$tard! Your gonna be in the botton of the ocean soon enough.
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather