Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

Competitor / Contributor jetcruzr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriYacht View Post
    Hi Jetcruzr,

I stopped by your shop on Sunday just to see what was going on. I'm sure I was in the right spot becaues there was a Scorpion deck laying on the ground in front of one of the buildings. Don't see those everywhere. Unfortunately no one was there. If you're ever in my nieghborhood and you see us out, feel free to stop by.
    Hey Ian,

Sorry I missed you. I am usually at the boat shop during the week after work, and on Saturdays. I usually head to the lake on Sundays to relax. I will definately stop in and say hello if I see you outside. Seriously, if you need a hand with anything to get your boat going, I am more than happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask.

Tommy

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old377guy View Post
    Pretty accurate evaluation - been around boats for long?
    Feels like it..Working on them since the early 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    I believe the base Konrad is 1.6" shorter than the TRS from when I checked.

Can you sketch the way you meaure the centerline from the bottom so we all do it exactly the same way? I am really curious on this one.
    I am just rounding numbers in general. 1.5 or 1.6 inches doesn't matter much in this case. I do recall shorties listed..

Prop heights are easy to measure.. Parallel prop shaft to bottom. Use a straight edge to measure height in line with gearcase. In order to get an accurate number you should first make a mark on leading edge of case so the straight edge can be on a line exactly in line and parallel. The mark can be measured from the cavitation plate to the dimple of the prop shaft in the rear. Mark the same distance on the forward edge.

Paul, On mine I will only raise it to the rub rail.. I am not going to cut the rail and get all silly. I do not want to modify hatches either. Its just an old pleasure boat..

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jetcruzr View Post
    Hey Ian,

Sorry I missed you. I am usually at the boat shop during the week after work, and on Saturdays. I usually head to the lake on Sundays to relax. I will definately stop in and say hello if I see you outside. Seriously, if you need a hand with anything to get your boat going, I am more than happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask.

Tommy
    I can vouch for Ian and Donna. Good people Tom..

I'm assuming I'll see them both in St Clair and maybe Harrison??????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Tommy , sure was great putting a voice to the name along with talking with you today......Artie