Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by hotjava66 View Post
    got my plate, looks awesome, thanks bud!
    Thanks, Glad you liked it !!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Adams View Post
    The more I crawl around in that thing....the build of that hull is incredible. Even the cockpit interior is built like a brick chithouse. Ten bolts holding each side bolster in place. The entire boat could be lifted from the center section of the six pack. The same goes for the dashboard. Everything is meant to be structural. There isn't one stick of wood in the boat that hasn't been coated with resin, and not just slopped on. It's been done with care. I cannot say enough about how well these boats are built.

Chances are WW will be around for a very long time.
    I hear you !! Like you, I have been over about every square inch of my boat from front to back, top to bottom & inside out and I have to agree the build quality is Incredible on these boats !!

It would be easy for somebody reading this to say "well yeah of-course you guys would say that about your own boat, blah-blah, ect..ect.." But I will answer that by saying I wouldn't have bought the boat in the first place if it wasn't for the quality so there.. I may not be the most educated dude in the world but I still turn in my homework on occasion..

3. Collapse Details

Mike W. I've been meaning to tell you your tag is done & I will try to ship it out to you monday..

4. Collapse Details

Chis your tags are packaged up & ready to roll north brotha..

5. Collapse Details

I can't wait to them!! Thank you!!!