Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Nice work Scotty! See, the skills you learn on the "inside" can be useful on the "outside"!

If I had a nickle for every time you told me "I'm never making another license plate again!"

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDcsRodShop View Post
    Hey guys been sick all weekend & it friggin sucked !! I'm all antibioticed up now & good to go..

Dan & Brad: I packaged yours up today & will send them out tomorrow

Jerry: yours are about to head to the plotter..

Eric: I would be glad to do one for you.. (Or anybody else interested for that matter) I have to order some more blanks so let me know what you want color wise...
    Those look great Scott! If you are willing, I would love one also. Like hotjava said, completely trust you on the colors. White truck, red boat... whatever you think. Just let me know what you need to cover it. MIKE

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    Nice work Scotty! See, the skills you learn on the "inside" can be useful on the "outside"!

If I had a nickle for every time you told me "I'm never making another license plate again!"
    You know how it is "old habits die hard"

I'm also glad the work release program is working out where I can peddle a few tags..

4. Collapse Details

Eric & Mike.. Having some more blanks headed this way & I will get with you..

5. Collapse Details

"Clifford" editions are officially done & soon to be on their way north...

Eric & Mike I haven't forgot about you...

6. Collapse Details

Scott,
    I just got mine and it is AWESOME!! Looks even better in person!!
    Thanks again Buddy!!
    Brad

7. Collapse Details

Cool deal & your very Welcome !!!

Hey I like that avatar...

8. Collapse Details

"Clifford" editions are officially done & soon to be on their way north...

Eric & Mike I haven't forgot about you...
    Sweet ! I should have something headed down your way early next week !?

9. Collapse Details

Ok so you know its a quiet forum when you start a new thread about some frigging truck tags !!

Anyways Harrington Here is your much deserved & far belated tag... If it wasn't for you & your posse the logo on the "blade" wouldn't be there !! (not to mention the cats have won their class at the Loto shootout in past years)

The other is for The current "Saber King" Dan Adams owner of my future ride !!
    wow thats real nice Scott, hey can I pay you for one just like the black and red one with silver. I am making a custom rug for the floor of the boat do you think that logo would look nice on the whole floor or smaller inbetween the bolsters and back seat area like 20'' h by 30'' and be a insert. the field of the rug will be black against the seat and fade to silver at the dash. its a experiment with my custom rug line. the boat will be repainted this winter or fall. red silver black no set pattern so the floor could even have flames with fades and letters having fades. like a ghost flames or lines ghost letters its got to be different but I would love a plate oh my motor won't see the dyno this week arhhhh. but thats on oso. later

10. Collapse Details

Hey Artie, Sorry hadn't been on here much lately.. I would be glad to make you one.. In fact I'm in & out of the garage tonight working on logo's & cutting vinyl, I plan on getting my fellow Saber boys taken care of over the weekend..

Your rug project sounds pretty cool & who knows I may talk to you about a solid color "snap in carpet" for mine one day.. I like the lonseal (sp) floor , however old habits die hard & I really like the feel of carpet so who knows ??
    Last edited by LittleDcsRodShop; 05-22-2010 at 02:26 AM.

11. Collapse Details

Eric.. Here's what I just finished for you.. Let me know what you think ?? I tried to match the colors on the boat without going to bold seing that your graphics aren't really that bold (color wise).. Let me know what you think ?? If you want it I will ship it north, if not let me know what colors you want & I will hang this one on the wall... I know I have your email some where but it's late so send me one sometime when you get a chance instead of a pm b/c my box is pretty much full here...

littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saber Eric.jpg  
    Last edited by LittleDcsRodShop; 05-22-2010 at 02:38 AM.

12. Collapse Details

Scott .... Thanks so much for the AWESOME looking plates !

Watch you mail the next couple days buddy !

13. Collapse Details

Hey Jerry, Glad to do it !! Thought you may like the little "clifford" thown in there.. Cant wait to get the mail !! Please tell me you sent along some Lake Erie water to pour over my boat as well..

14. Collapse Details

Eric, As you know your wil be arriving in MI soon..

I know a few others have mentioned wanting some plates made & I would be glad to make any of you guys some.. So that being said If anybody wants one please just drop me an email with your address ect & we will work it out.. As many of you know already know I'm not very hard to get along with...

littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net

((Please put a title on the email incase I dont recognize the address off the top of my head..))

15. Collapse Details

Registered
    Ok so you know its a quiet forum when you start a new thread about some frigging truck tags !!

Anyways Harrington Here is your much deserved & far belated tag... If it wasn't for you & your posse the logo on the "blade" wouldn't be there !! (not to mention the cats have won their class at the Loto shootout in past years)

awsome

16. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was looking at Wicked Won just last week.....

When is he selling it???????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

As soon as I sell enuff tags to make an offer he can't refuse, or convince him he needs to build a 47 & donate me the 41.. haha !!

On that thought I better find a new gig..

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Diver & Driver View Post
    awsome
    Thanks !!

19. Collapse Details

got my plate, looks awesome, thanks bud!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

The more I crawl around in that thing....the build of that hull is incredible. Even the cockpit interior is built like a brick chithouse. Ten bolts holding each side bolster in place. The entire boat could be lifted from the center section of the six pack. The same goes for the dashboard. Everything is meant to be structural. There isn't one stick of wood in the boat that hasn't been coated with resin, and not just slopped on. It's been done with care. I cannot say enough about how well these boats are built.

Chances are WW will be around for a very long time.