Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

I was talking about the Mexico's immigration laws for US citizens entering Mexico.

http://www.mexicolaw.com/LawInfo10.htm#Foreigners

2. Collapse Details

Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by mosi View Post
    I was talking about the Mexico's immigration laws for US citizens entering Mexico.

http://www.mexicolaw.com/LawInfo10.htm#Foreigners
    the article above is saying her childeren born in the US are legal US citizens. They won't be allowed to attend school in mexico so she has to apply for citizenship over there for her kids. I thought it was funny they are willing to enter mexico legally but not here
    Chris and Jen
    2003 Baja 33 Outlaw
    SlowRide

3. Collapse Details

Yesterday an officer was shot by a suspected illegal in the AZ desert outside Casa Grande with an AK47.
    I happened to pass through Casa Grande on my way to Tucson today. Police were EVERYWHERE, helicopters in the air searching for the shooter(s).

Saw on the news that their massive effort in this small area searching in Casa Grande resulted in 17 ARRESTS of suspected illegals.

Can you imagine what we would find if we actually start enforcing the immigration law and ramp up our border patrol the same way every politicians always campaigns on the fact they will add additional Police?

This is what is really going on out here, and yet on national news tonight they are spending all their time talking about the protest about this law in AZ.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".