Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NJgr8ful View Post
    smallblock any pics?

'Kidapache' / Paul LaSassa owned Jenny's for a few years after Lanza owned it.
    yes look at my 41 apache jennys express build pics thred
    Last edited by smallblock; 10-16-2010 at 04:51 PM.

2. Collapse Details

more jennys express pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12-10-2010_025.jpg   12-10-2010_0299.jpg   12-10-2010_02ds.jpg  

12-10-2010_02ht.jpg   12-10-2010_03.jpg   jennys 1988.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

What a set up! 20 years later and that is still just sooooo bad A$$ Thanks for Sharing!

4. Collapse Details

every few weeks i go digging around in the back room and come up with more jennys express pics ..like i said before i knew the first owner Gary Brightwell as me and jenny grew up toghather and are the same age ..so after gary sold the boat and then he got killed in a bad car wreck i got all the jennys express pics and his Apache jackets .

5. Collapse Details

damm..look how young i am in these pics ..1989 or so when jennys express was brand new
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12-10-2010_0233.jpg   12-10-2010_0277.jpg   12-10-2010_0287.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

I love the shot in the marina with the matching lift, dockbox, powerpoles etc. With the background of a bunch of "normal" boats. Takes me back to the early 90's? seeing Allez Vite on a busy Saturday fueling with Sunoco Race fuel at the Parkside Marina here in Michigan. Those Apaches were, and still are, so radically removed from the "norm" it makes my head spin. Someday...

It is great to see some fresh pictures of such a great ride, thanks again-

7. Collapse Details

Great old pictures, I also used to watch Pete come in holland and get fuel with Allez Vite. I used to watch him run her up and down the coast, and dreamed of owning her, 41's are amazing boats.

8. Collapse Details

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scwten13 View Post
    Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
    Bringing back an old thread. I have been trying to find out what happened to this boat for years. I was just a kid when he used to run that thing through the inlet and hit those throttles wide open running her up the coast. Lethal weapon jennys express and geronimo were some serious machines. I remember sitting on the beach as a kid hearing those engines roar from miles away. Jennys express was and still is one of my favorites. Great memories. Walking to harbor island just to check her out....those were the days

10. Collapse Details

Smallblock, if you're still on here, do you remember sisters Caroline and Lindsey N.? I was just a kid when they would take me over to jennys house and then I'd have to beg them to take me to look at the boat. Damn, finding this made my day and seeing these pics brought back a lot of good memories.

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to Serious. His avatar pic is one of my alltime favorites of the boat....

Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

12. Collapse Details

That is a great pic. Id love to have a full size to hang. I remember him telling my mother and my brother and I, long long ago, that she would top out at 104. Absolutely amazing considering.that's over 20 years ago. Someday I'd like to do a Jenny's Express build. Replicate that paint scheme cause no matter how many times I see that thing it never gets old to me. Even though it pretty much sums up the 80-90's style.

13. Collapse Details

Registered
    My wife works with a gal who spent quite a bit of time on Jenny's Express back in the day. I have asked the wife to see if she has any pics too. I was just a little s--t back then, but I think I remember a crazy yellow go fast out of OC back then. It sure is a small world. I belive this lady dated a gentleman who ran w Jennys in a Cig.

14. Collapse Details

if you want re-prints to frame on the wall...get with me i have all the real pics to get made up smallblockchevy@comcast.net subject jen express so i know it,s not spam e-mail thanks

15. Collapse Details

Jennys Express is now WarDance ..and still tearing up the waves
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	255568_870289481083_2061204782_n.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	74219

16. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    I like that fade logo. Who painted it?

17. Collapse Details

another pic..on the water Click image for larger version. 

Name:	400909_870289226593_1333435410_n.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	74229

18. Collapse Details

Not to resurrect an old thread but I came across the Jennys Express pics on google awhile back and meant to comment. Gary was my stepdad and I've ridden on her many many times. Gary even let me drive it once or twice (in the bay). Dan the man, how the hell are you? It's been 18 years and I'm glad to see that you still have all the pics we gave you after Gary passed, since the rest are probably in my mom's basement at the moment, collecting dust. Hope you still have the jacket and maybe a pair of those lounge lizards.

Just for the memory, here's a few more pics. First one is me, our dog max and Gary on our Seadoo Speedster in the summer of 1997, about three years before Gary died. If you look close, Gary is wearing his gold Apache medallion. Second pic is, of course, the Jennys Express with Gary at the helm, my mom, Steve our mechanic and I think Bill Schaefer, who owned Lethal Weapon (also my god father). Last one is Bill, Gary and my mom all dressed as pirates. Gary went all out for that one and I remember him leaving the house in that outfit, dying of laughter. Good times, good memories.

Name:	Copy of Scan 2018-7-12 10.52.24.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	85503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Scan 2018-7-12 11.11.25.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	242.9 KB 
ID:	85504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Scan 2018-7-12 11.13.21.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	197.1 KB 
ID:	85505

19. Collapse Details

Also forgot the paddle. Had this in my office forever. Obviously as it states it's from the Poker Run down in FL. The boat broke down and Gary ended up getting to the final stop well after everyone else, so he got this lovely paddle, which he promptly hid away in the basement when he got home.

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	85506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	85507

20. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    That is cool......