Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

David Edwards bought the house in Ballenisles directly across the street from Jamie Lynn Sigler (Meadow on Sopranos). The neighborhood was nice, quiet and gated. After lotto boy moved in she quickly moved out. He had an entourage of sketchy visitors and she didn't want the press to pick up on the story that "Meadow is neighbors with lottery winner."

He lost the house for about 8K in unpaid homeowner's dues. They took it, paid it off and sold it, refunding the 400K in equity to him. He was telling the local paper about his car collection and was sitting on the hood of a Shelby Series 1 and he couldn't remember what the name of it was, but yet it was "rare and expensive." He was suckered into buying gray market cars (early 2000's market was flooded with non-US spec imports).

Its too bad the ride only lasted 6 years.....much like the one hit wonder rockstar who thought it was going to last like this forever, it didn't.

My aunt lived on the next street, so everytime I was going to her house I saw his "mansion" with exotics parked in the driveway like it was a party!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Just in case you wanted to see what his daughter or her room looked like....
    anyone want to guess what strip club she is working at now?

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    anyone want to guess what strip club she is working at now?

Correction: Engaged with newborn, living in Kentucky

Sex:FemaleRelationship Status:EngagedInterested In:MenLooking For:FriendshipLikes and Interests About Me:I have a wonderful fiance who means the world to me! He gave me the greatest gift in the whole world, my beautiful daughter Isabella Rose Marie! They are my life, without them I would be nothing! Contact Information Education and Work High Schools:Boyd County High School '07

The Benjamin School '07

Employer:MyselfPosition:House Wife/ Stay at home mommyTime Period:June 2008 - PresentLocation:Ashland, KYDescription:Basic house hold duties and child care duties