Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

As a kid, I was trying to get glue out of one of those Testor's metal tubes. You know - the ones where the metal end always clogs. Squeezed so hard the back end blew out and sprayed model glue all over my shirt. Good thing I had no chest hair in those days - it peeled right off once it dried. Trashed the shirt, though.

Worst since then was setting a cross-drilled brake rotor into a parts washer. It slipped and landed flat on a shelf with about 1/2 of mineral spirits on it. The mineral spirits shot up through every hole in the rotor, soaking my face and eyes. My eyes hurt for hours, and I smelled like dirty car parts for two days.

I also once misjudged the direction of the nozzle on a can of Brakleen and got myself DIRECTLY in the eyes. Burned like hell, and everything looked fuzzy for hours. Big scare.
    Boating Seriously

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX View Post
    Carl is one of my heros. "Billions and billions of stars, billions and billions light years away.
    And Yessss,, DD.. we are all stupid, at times. I show it once a decade.
    And you got me beat on freqency my light years..

(BTW.. I will call you one of these days, I know I owe you a call)
    I bet u trew away my #....lol

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    I bet u trew away my #....lol
    Took a little searching. But >> 941 5x2 5xx5
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

4. Collapse Details

I am a volunteer EMT on my local squad and have been for over 20 years. Needless to say I have been sprayed by all types of bodily fluids at one time or another. The worst was not bodily fluids but when the Paramedic (mind you years more training than me) mis-sprayed the nitroglycerine spray missing the patients mouth completely and shooting me in the face, TWICE! (For those unfamiliar, Nitro pills or in this case spray are given to people having a heart attack or the like to reduce their blood pressure) Needless to say I was pretty much useless on that call and the next couple hours. Amazing headache that produces too!

5. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX View Post
    Took a little searching. But >> 941 5x2 5xx5
    U got it

6. Collapse Details

Payed for college by painting and blasting in a ship yard. I regularly used #2 thinner to clean my hands and face. I was so use to it on my hand that my finger tips had no feeling and it no longer burned my face( I was young and dumb) Well one day I guess someone spilled some on the top of a 5 gallon paint can in the shed. I sat on the can and thought chit i just sat in water(boy was I wrong) my sack started to tingle then burn. I thought my phucking di ck was going to fall off Droped my jeans and boxers since both were soaked. pretty much sat in the orange water coolerput a paint suit on and went home. I didnt think i was going to be able to have kids.

I have also had thinner and paint in my eyes more than I can count.

One day blasting i was under a pedestal of a crane and the other guy was blasting when he saw the steel on my steel toes and started blasting it thinking it was alot of rust and old paint. Needless to say I couldn't get out of there fsat enough.
    Last edited by BY U BOY; 04-20-2010 at 12:47 AM.
    SOS NINJA dancing on the boundaries of hell.