Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post

I had a helper splash hot resin down my back ,the pants and shirt went into the acetone bucket and I finished in my underwear by the door. the front of the shop was very busy with traffic walking and cars both, the people there thought I was nuts.
    STEVE, No pics please...lol

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    At least you can still crap....
    Just don't eat bean burritos for a few weeks, otherwise the backsplash will burn like hell.........

3. Collapse Details

Didnt sit in any resin yesterday, did manage to get the rest of the structural done, but then it got too late to get pics, gotta clean it up, sand and gel the bilge next weekend

Thanks again to Chris for his help with the supplies and advice.

4. Collapse Details

Neighbors love you yet? and ever had your glass clothes mixed with the wifes in the laundry?
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Neighbors love you yet? and ever had your glass clothes mixed with the wifes in the laundry?
    Oh,

my neighbors know I am a nutjob, but the guy to the left of me is just as bad with his toys, plus we drink the same brand beer, and smoke the same cig's, so he has to be nice, for when he has had 1 too many and needs to borrow, cuz he is too bombed to go to the store The past 2 weekends, I have been installing a sprinkler system in the guy across the streets yard(made him do the digging, and I did the plumbing), he had 2 pallets of Sod dropped off Saturday at 3 PM, by 4:30 myself and 2 neighbors had it all spread for him. I also have the biggest gas grill of my immediate 4 neighbors(and my wife says i should open a restaurant), I have a few barbecues a year, I get away with breaking a few rules in my hood.

my wife just throws the clothes out, I am usually pretty good about not getting it on my pants/shirts, but I have trashed about a case of socks in the last month.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Oh,

my neighbors know I am a nutjob, but the guy to the left of me is just as bad with his toys, plus we drink the same brand beer, and smoke the same cig's, so he has to be nice, for when he has had 1 too many and needs to borrow, cuz he is too bombed to go to the store The past 2 weekends, I have been installing a sprinkler system in the guy across the streets yard(made him do the digging, and I did the plumbing), he had 2 pallets of Sod dropped off Saturday at 3 PM, by 4:30 myself and 2 neighbors had it all spread for him. I also have the biggest gas grill of my immediate 4 neighbors(and my wife says i should open a restaurant), I have a few barbecues a year, I get away with breaking a few rules in my hood.

my wife just throws the clothes out, I am usually pretty good about not getting it on my pants/shirts, but I have trashed about a case of socks in the last month.
    LOL Smart job of keeping the peace around there and keep us updated on the progress.Regards.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

7. Collapse Details

Rick let's get some new pics.
    AKA - "Pantera24" on OSO
    1981 Pantera Sport 24' "FactorX"

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I know.

It was actually overkill. I just didn't have any featherlite. I needed to make a radious on an inside right angle to glass over it.

The bad part about bondo is that it uses talc as a filler. Talc expands whern it gets wet. On an interior it's probably OK. Would never want to fill a gouge in a bottom with it though.
    worked fine on Pimp of the Nation....
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

9. Collapse Details

Not much new to see, except glass over the stringers, and 3rd. knee, got home late tonight, if I get a chance I will get some pics tomorrow, but had some ribs to Bar-b-q tonight