Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Dex ...Delta 5 is the owner of the Holman Moody Magnum Boss and was considering on putting a turbine in it.We convinced he was sitting on a piece of history and should restore it,which he is going to.He found a Baja Cat that he is thinking of using for the turbine and ask for some opinions.
    The heritage plaque was found on a vintage 74 Magnum,and we were trying to find out what it was. After seeing it we surmised it was a plaque issued by Illinois for certain category of boats.Don't know the history on it yet and what were the requirements for receiving one,but looking into it. Bud

2. Collapse Details

Dex it looking at the trailer you have the Boss on rollers vs bunks.I would try to get a bunk set up ,not good for race boats to sit on a roller trailer... can damage the bottom,not enough support.

3. Collapse Details

Bud you're right again...that trailer is for a twin engine Chris Craft that I put it on after the engines were pulled (temporary only) The trailer for "The BOSS" is a three axle Metal Craft that is getting freshened up right now with new bunks, lights, wiring, brakes and paint. It started in January when I wanted to extend it beyond the outdrives and change the bunks to fit exactly. Drex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Woman 002.jpg  

4. Collapse Details
    Three
    Right you are Bud, I have The BOSS on the trailer that is a twin engine Chris Craft's home and I have a three axle Metal Craft trailer that is getting extended for protection of the out drives...new bunks, brakes, wiring, paint and some polished diamond plate that belongs to The BOSS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Woman 002.jpg