Thread: 69 cig resto

1. Collapse Details
    69 cig resto
    These are pics of my new project, and I cant wait to get it in the water. Busy getting some fresh power to replace the 71 LT-1's, as they are tired, and manifolds were in foul shape. Would you go for all the power she could stand, or as original as possible on engines? How much power will the volvo 280 outdrives stand? They are the best part....very fresh, and ready to go. Had hopes of running, tweaking, then going for original race paint scheme/interior in the off season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boat1.png   boat2.png  

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 69cig28std View Post
    These are pics of my new project, and I cant wait to get it in the water. Busy getting some fresh power to replace the 71 LT-1's, as they are tired, and manifolds were in foul shape. Would you go for all the power she could stand, or as original as possible on engines? How much power will the volvo 280 outdrives stand? They are the best part....very fresh, and ready to go. Had hopes of running, tweaking, then going for original race paint scheme/interior in the off season.
    twin HP 500 with bravos and u be set and the baby will fly all day long (RELIABLE) !!!!

3. Collapse Details

Way cool. I agree with 500HP's

4. Collapse Details

That's a cool project.