Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by heater63 View Post
    last I heard he was bringing 6 or 7 boats.We just got here,its about 3am monday morning.4 friggen days on the road.I'm gonna have to go find that sand bar tomarrow!!!!!
    Take a local....Entering the river from the lake can be tricky and the sand drifts change year to year. Choose the wrong entrance angle and you'll be in a foot or less of water.

You usually count on following other boats up river but I suppose the lake will be pretty desolete until thursday or so.

Have fun. Start posting some pics for us that wont be there until the end of the week!
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

2. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member Top Banana's Avatar
    Rhode Island - Summers / Florida - Winters
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Peace View Post
    Leaving Tuesday am for Desert Storm. I can't wait to see everyone there! Don't forget about the Live Auction on Friday night at the Nautical. Benefitiing Make a Wish Foundation of Arizona!!
    HORBA would like to donate a signed copy of SEARACE.

John Crouse signed a few copies before he died and would certainly approve of doing something like this to help such a worthy cause.

Please PM me the winnng bidders name and address and we will ship the book out to them.

Charlie McCarthy

HORBA

www.historicraceboats.com
    Light travels faster than sound....that is why some people appear bright until we hear them speak!!

3. Collapse Details

Looking forward to it it's my 1st time out west...