1. Collapse Details
    Looking for 42 OUTERLIMITS or 41 APACHE To Buy.....
    I am helping a friend locate a boat.....his first choice is a staggered Apache 41 6 pack...... or a 42 OL with 6's

he's ready to buy if you have something contact me or post details thanks!!!

Slingshot

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT View Post
    I am helping a friend locate a boat.....his first choice is a staggered Apache 41 6 pack...... or a 42 OL with 6's

he's ready to buy if you have something contact me or post details thanks!!!

Slingshot
    This is a 5 pack cockpit ..... but may be of interest ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41runnin.jpg   clifford7.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

check stotler engines as well, they have a 41 apache for sale. www.stotlerracing.com

4. Collapse Details

Sling call me at 401-527-2627 or pm me, I have a 42 OL that will work.

Fred

5. Collapse Details

http://www.performanceboatbrokerage....sp?boat_id=264

This one is a pleasure side by side but the price is right!!! I actually checked it out in person this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised.

This boat is ready to go. The mention of the header is an easy $600 fix and otherwise it is ready to go boating the next weekend. If it were me (and I have pondered it) I would clean it up and use it as it is for this summer and then over the winter put about 10k into it with some simple upgrades such as guages, bigger tabs etc. I would keep it classic and mainly white with some fresh apache symbols at the back. Remove the goofy horn and goofy bow rails. I would keep the #3's and the engines. The way I figure it is for well under
    100k you are getting a solid 41' that will crush waves all day long.