Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
    ..Im doing some research for a buddy who is looking at another 33 foot boat that I dont want him to buy.
    so what is the boat he's looking at that you don't like?

2. Collapse Details

THE 33 AT has a very nice ride I have been lucky enough to have Steve take me out in some pokerruns with aprox 5 people on board and hit high 80s in the AT. also been in rough water in it and the boat runs like its on rails nice and level and no chinewalk with that hull design. lots of room with the side by side seats in the cockpit and cabin has nice bath and sitting area. heard 525s 90 plus without some heavy guys on it. love the 33pp but if I had the cash 33 AT with konrad ace drives and 800hp motors by Dean Gellner or bigger blower motors like my 572 motor going on the dyno next week I hope he's out of ohio, also my old builder Jim Ried out of whitman mass he built me over the years a 502 585 hp a 509 647 hp and a 509 670hp motor over 7years and has a nice 598 na 800hp package for 16,000 both good builders that build big power that lasts and that konrad ace looks killer and would last a long time with twin 800s, the AT would run 110 to 115 I would think and nice simple 800hp NAs under the hood carbed or efi would be cheaper than 600 or 700 mercs.

3. Collapse Details

tough call... these are the two I had it narrowed down to when i bought my 32 AT ( Jesse James) as mentioned before it has had a couple face lifts since new.... but last time i was in it it was still rock solid... ran 88 mph radar at shootout with stock 500hp and 102 mph with 650 hp..... would buy the boat back in a heartbeat..... and would even love to build a new one one day.... one of the most fun boats i have ever been in...

4. Collapse Details

Where's the JJ boat now?
    Abbysomeone