1. Collapse Details
    BP Oil Fails Marketing 101
    Amazing. If I were in charge I would fire some folks. I have had a BP card for years,have 7 cards for all employees . During boating season we charge 3-5K per month in fuel.Had an issue over less than $200 wrongly billed,they were not interested in resolving it. Today I called to cancel my entire account,lady said put it in writing and fax it which I did.Good riddence. But the amazing thing is,she never asked why a long time,high volume customer was cancelling. I would have thought they would want to know why I wanted to cancel,but I guess not. I found on another thread that their credit card division is not BP at all,they sell the accounts to Chase Bank.But still,you would think BP would have a policy in place to check on unhappy customers. If I ran my business that way,I would be out of business.

2. Collapse Details

BP doesnt know/care and Chase doesnt give a chit. Welcome to credit card outsourcing. I went rounds with my bank last year over a similar issue.

3. Collapse Details

Chase is a bottom feeder.
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

4. Collapse Details

That several thousands a month sounds like alot, but to a company that generated more than a quarter trillion dollars in revenues last year, it's not something they're going to feel.

5. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    we use wrightexpress for all our vehicles. Accepted almost everywhere and has some great account management options.

http://www.wrightexpress.com/
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.