Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Carl, I really like your boat.........

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by underpressure View Post
    more
    That's a unique cabin! It's the old style cabin as a half cabin...Very cool!
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

3. Collapse Details

Thanks Andy, I'm with you. Tank I'm suprised you didn't comment on the boat next to mine!!

I know that mine and Fat Boy had that cabin layout. His doesn't anymore after it was broken up and redone. I really like it and set up the bow to carry my stuff and luggage because I do not overnight.

Jim here is the tab pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails purepressure 004.jpg   purepressure 003.jpg   cigrebuild 022 (Medium).jpg  

4. Collapse Details

bow now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38 top gun 004 (Medium).jpg   38 top gun 003 (Medium).jpg   38 top gun 007 (Medium).jpg  

5. Collapse Details

more bow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38 top gun 001 (Medium).jpg   38 top gun 008.jpg   38 top gun 009 (Medium).jpg  

6. Collapse Details

It has the head too but its an old pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cigrebuild 031.jpg   cigrebuild 040.jpg   93cig 037.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Tank I'm suprised you didn't comment on the boat next to mine!!

I know that mine and Fat Boy had that cabin layout. His doesn't anymore after it was broken up and redone. I really like it and set up the bow to carry my stuff and luggage because I do not overnight.
    What's the boat next to it under the blue cover?

That is a really cool set up. I'd like to have a set up like that, except that when we're anchored with the girls they sometimes go under and lounge around...Such as this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boating 7-5-08 (26).jpg  
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

8. Collapse Details

Nice storage areas. Very organized. We need before, during, and after rub rail installation pictures.

9. Collapse Details

nice carl, i never saw pics of how bad she was....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

10. Collapse Details

Thanks, Tank I thought that was your boat right next to mine. Phil told me it was heading to California??

I can give you guys a little tip about how the plastic oil bottles don't like bungees and bumpy water. Oh well I didn't like those clothes anyway. You can't see it but I have a flat floor as you go in and put all the luggage there tied down.

Tank its too hot here to go down there, they just sunpad it.

Stop pushing Jim!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cigrebuild 019 (Medium).jpg   cigrebuild 018 (Medium).jpg   Key West 06 172.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

Also see Clay's approach to the sunpad idea above, I just don't have as many friends

Tank does this look like your Platform?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93cig 046.jpg   93cig 054.jpg  

12. Collapse Details

Tank does this look like your Platform?
    Ha! Sh!t you're right. I forgot all about that. Before I got my trailer Phil was doing some small stuff to our boat and put that blue cover on it while we waited for the trailer and to be shipped to Ca. That's funny!

13. Collapse Details

Wake up brother! Here I thought I was losing my mind

14. Collapse Details

carl how much room do you have in the rear.. from front bolster to rear what kinda space do you have??? any close ups from the back that really show that??? stecz

15. Collapse Details

Wake up brother! Here I thought I was losing my mind
    Nah, you're good

Man, the more I see these pics of your boat posted the more I remember how beat up it was when you bought it. You did an outstanding job on the re-do! Phil do the re-do? I like the little touches. Things looking good bro.

Stecz, you going to be able to get Fatboy up to the status Carl's got going?? He set the bar pretty high!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Nah, you're good

Man, the more I see these pics of your boat posted the more I remember how beat up it was when you bought it. You did an outstanding job on the re-do! Phil do the re-do? I like the little touches. Things looking good bro.

Stecz, you going to be able to get Fatboy up to the status Carl's got going?? He set the bar pretty high!
    whos carl?????

17. Collapse Details

Thanks, Tank I thought that was your boat right next to mine. Phil told me it was heading to California??

I can give you guys a little tip about how the plastic oil bottles don't like bungees and bumpy water. Oh well I didn't like those clothes anyway. You can't see it but I have a flat floor as you go in and put all the luggage there tied down.

Tank its too hot here to go down there, they just sunpad it.

Stop pushing Jim!!
    get some netting like they put in the back of suv's to hold groceries.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Patience View Post
    Come on up. I will call for an address to send the polish.
    Steve, I think we talked about it before but that Cafe next to your Gun...Is that your buddies? Thats one of the last Cafe's made right? Maybe even the last. EFI500's, Bravos, updated style paint. Super clean! I always like that Cafe.

19. Collapse Details

Thanks Tank. We did it on the side of my house took about nine months thrashing every night. Tommy at Chief did the new motors and Matt at TNT did all the running gear. Phil made me the new seats and carpet.

Stecz, I had to shave the front edge of the front bolsters because they are moved a little forward of normal and the rears have enuogh room to slide in sideways and then in the bolster. I had them do it with the little "Butt Bump" so when the front half is dropped out then you can stand and rest your butt. With them in the up position only 5'5" and under have knee room.

Tammy originally was not liking that until her first rough water run and then she could not have been more secure. Perfection would be the same cockpit with about 12" more room, but not possible in a 38.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cigrebuild 020 (Medium).jpg   cigrebuild 028 (Medium).jpg   cigpics 008.jpg  

Last edited by underpressure; 12-08-2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: can't spell for ####

20. Collapse Details

The best part is the back seat people are not stuck in like a bolster and they are not standing way forward of the back seat and just hanging on the grab handle on the rear of the front seat bending over waiting for a faceplant.

The trade off is it is tighter when you are just hanging out. When they are behind me they really are so secure they don't have to hang on.

Wish more of the photos had girls but I am no Clay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cigcolumbusday 030.jpg   Key West 08 103.jpg