1. Collapse Details
    Thanks to Eerie Performance
    Thanks to Brian Bunch at Eerie Performance for the excellent service and hard work! If anyone in southeast Michigan needs any repair/rigging done, I'd highly recommend his services. When my boat was delivered to him late last fall, it was a stripped hull and four boxes full of parts. Throughout the process, he kept me updated via text with photos of the work along with detailed invoices. When he said something was going to be done....suprise..it was actually done. It was a great change from my previous experience with another business that took a lot of money for a lot of excuses. Brian was very fair with the price based on all the work he had to do to put the boat back to right. He's earned my future business.

PS- can't forget to thank "Glassdave" Sikorski for finishing up the glass work. There's another job coming your way as well!

2. Collapse Details

Glad it worked out for you! You needed a break!

3. Collapse Details

Glad to hear it worked out well. Brian is a good guy.

4. Collapse Details

Good stuff !!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Biggus View Post
    Glad to hear it worked out well. Brian is a good guy.
    +1 Brian is one of most nicest and stand up person that you will ever meet.

6. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    Thanks Ryan, glad to help get ya pointed in the right direction and to get ya hooked up with Brian. I was up there this afternoon taking care of a few things, boats looking good Brian did a great job sorting it out. Look'in forward to seeing you out on the water.
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

7. Collapse Details

Waterford Mi., Lk. St. Clair and Lk. Erie
    They're also a lot of fun to boat with. Come on down to Lk. Erie sometime and find out. Glad to hear things worked out well for you.
    Big boats rule!

8. Collapse Details

Ryan, give yourself some credit on this one as well. Incredible to me is how you've maintained your composure during some downright ugly business dealings. You kept track of where every component was, what you had, and what we needed to come up with. For me, sorting through 2 pickup truck beds full of parts was a lot easier than what you had to deal with.

Now that she's back whole again, (and ONCE IT QUITS SNOWING!!) let's go for a ride in that baby.

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words.

Brian

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PatriYacht View Post
    They're also a lot of fun to boat with. Come on down to Lk. Erie sometime and find out. Glad to hear things worked out well for you.
    Hey Ian! I plan to join LEOPA this year and do some runs with them. We keep it docked at Swan Boat Club on Lake Erie...right next to the Fermi stacks. Give a bump when you and Donna are coming down that way.

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

Waterford Mi., Lk. St. Clair and Lk. Erie
    Well I'll be dam..d. It's a small world. You live in Waterford and boat on Lk. Erie. We'll be sure to let you know when we get the boat ready. It won't be long now!
    Big boats rule!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PatriYacht View Post
    Well I'll be dam..d. It's a small world. You live in Waterford and boat on Lk. Erie. We'll be sure to let you know when we get the boat ready. It won't be long now!
    Donna's bumped into me before....tell her the Parole Officer says hey...she'll remember me.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8886 View Post
    Donna's bumped into me before....tell her the Parole Officer says hey...she'll remember me.
    Dam Ryan! Ian never said Donna had a "history" lol. It's good to hear Brian has her ready for you. Hope all works out and she runs like a top you deserve it! Hope to see you on the water this summer... J

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by POWERPLAY33 View Post
    Dam Ryan! Ian never said Donna had a "history" lol. It's good to hear Brian has her ready for you. Hope all works out and she runs like a top you deserve it! Hope to see you on the water this summer... J
    LMAO! Why does that statement ALWAYS illicit that response? I could make it worse and tell the whole truth...I run fugitive parolee/prisoner apprehension for most of southeast Michigan....now THAT should start some conversation about poor Donna!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan8886 View Post
    Thanks to Brian Bunch at Eerie Performance for the excellent service and hard work! If anyone in southeast Michigan needs any repair/rigging done, I'd highly recommend his services. When my boat was delivered to him late last fall, it was a stripped hull and four boxes full of parts. Throughout the process, he kept me updated via text with photos of the work along with detailed invoices. When he said something was going to be done....suprise..it was actually done. It was a great change from my previous experience with another business that took a lot of money for a lot of excuses. Brian was very fair with the price based on all the work he had to do to put the boat back to right. He's earned my future business.

PS- can't forget to thank "Glassdave" Sikorski for finishing up the glass work. There's another job coming your way as well!
    Congratulations and cool running,

I was looking for a good/trustworthy glass guy...and I will give Glassdave a shout when I'm ready...Thanks for the insight

Divenstar

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Divenstar View Post
    Congratulations and cool running,

I was looking for a good/trustworthy glass guy...and I will give Glassdave a shout when I'm ready...Thanks for the insight

Divenstar
    Dave is top notch. Can't recommend him enough!

17. Collapse Details

So when ya hittin the water Ryan???

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by POWERPLAY33 View Post
    So when ya hittin the water Ryan???
    Just a function of time and good weather at this point. Today was friggin gorgeous....and I was trapped at work....and the weekend is gonna suck. LOL