Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Bob, you have to look at it from a different perspective. How would you feel if they announced that... "All old, drunk, cubs fans must leave the store."

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    I saw that he was a minor (or Miner after a few more beers) harmless prank to me, but serious to most.
    I also think it is a harmless prank, but the local NAACP wanted action, and the Prosecutor's Office has recently been under fire from the local NAACP for an incident involving a black ex-mayor being allegedly assaulted by a police officer. Once they caught this juvenile he had to be Prosecuted for political correctness purposes. The Prosecutor does a great job for Gloucester County, NJ, considering all the cases that have occurred under his tenure as Prosecutor.

The Juvenile will go through Atlantic County court system, though indicted/charged in Gloucester. It was a joke in bad taste, it needs to be left alone and done with.

3. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Once again Facebook to the rescue.
    •_•_•____•_•_•

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Trim'd Up View Post
    Bob, you have to look at it from a different perspective. How would you feel if they announced that... "All old, drunk, cubs fans must leave the store."
    If you knew how bad your words hurt....
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    I also think it is a harmless prank, but the local NAACP wanted action, and the Prosecutor's Office has recently been under fire from the local NAACP for an incident involving a black ex-mayor being allegedly assaulted by a police officer. Once they caught this juvenile he had to be Prosecuted for political correctness purposes. The Prosecutor does a great job for Gloucester County, NJ, considering all the cases that have occurred under his tenure as Prosecutor.

The Juvenile will go through Atlantic County court system, though indicted/charged in Gloucester. It was a joke in bad taste, it needs to be left alone and done with.
    I know you deal with this everyday(court system) hopefully the judge will just put a scare in him.
    Parabellum FJ²B

5. Collapse Details

Sorry Bob. I didn't know you were so sensitive. Don't feel bead. Ia maon my way to being drunk and I think I"m getting old too. You're on your own on the Cubs fan thing though.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Trim'd Up View Post
    Sorry Bob. I didn't know you were so sensitive. Don't feel bead. Ia maon my way to being drunk and I think I"m getting old too. You're on your own on the Cubs fan thing though.
    my computer is effing up ,or else I would have been giving you a sh*t storm !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ****stormretarded.gif  
    Parabellum FJ²B

7. Collapse Details

Founding Member Edward R. Cozzi's Avatar
    Seems to me an easy thing to stop. Require that a passcode be needed before the intercom system will work.
    Athiests better pray they're right.

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
    It's an interesting place. Glad I grew up here.
    I think it depends on your definition of 'interesting'...

9. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    To make up for it Walmart should have Negro Day and all dark people get an additional 10% off their purchase.

10. Collapse Details
    Teen Arrested
    The've arrested a 16-year-old boy and charged him with harassment and bias intimidation.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...rrest_03_20_10

I wonder if the feds are going to hijack the case and charge the boy as an adult and bring Civil Rights charges?

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The've arrested a 16-year-old boy and charged him with harassment and bias intimidation.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...rrest_03_20_10

I wonder if the feds are going to hijack the case and charge the boy as an adult and bring Civil Rights charges?
    You must have overlooked my post #19, same story local version (link was posted).

12. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi View Post
    Seems to me an easy thing to stop. Require that a passcode be needed before the intercom system will work.
    You needed to dial XYZ or whatever to enter the intercom mode on the phone system. After the incident, the stores have now changed that to a new set of numbers.
    Last edited by MacGyver; 03-22-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    •_•_•____•_•_•

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    You must have overlooked my post #19, same story local version (link was posted).
    No, not really. I'm incredibly self-important and I just assumed everyone would prefer hearing it from me than from anyone else.

Just kidding. I did miss that,

14. Collapse Details

No problem....