1. Collapse Details
    My dopey neighbor.....
    My neighborhood is very nice and I like all of my neighbors but I had a funny moment with a guy today. I took the boat out today (2 month boating absence) so I ran it on the hose before getting to the ramp. My neighborhood is full of Denalis/Escalades/Navigators and a few nicer cars like Vipers, S class MB's, 911s and a pair of Ferraris so nice cars are commonplace but exotics are still head turning.

I am ready to leave and a blue Lamborghini runs down the street to my neighbor's house. I don't recognize the driver but I know the owner of the house. So later I am turning the truck and trailer around and stop and asked hey who had the new Lamborghini today?

Hey says in a dopey, almost questioning voice: What Lamborghini......the blue one?

I quickly responded what other Lamborghini has been at your house lately?

He responds oh yeah....... that is my younger brother's car (this guy drives a Lincoln stationwagon/suv thing). So I ask about the car........his response yeah I have never been in it! Laughing at how dorky, gay his response was I was thinking that I wouldn't let him in my Lamborghini either!

Some people are destined to drive mini-vans!

2. Collapse Details

Sounds like your neighbor is a bit of a simpleton, that's for sure.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

3. Collapse Details

Sounds like my brother-in-law. Brilliant guy. Makes serious coin. Knows how to hang on to it too. He knows everything in the universe about his profession (doctor), sports and not a goddamned thing else. He can't change a lightbulb. Literally. I've given up on having any sort of conversation with him. I just sit there and make fun of him- with my sister. He doesn't even get it. She used to get pissed when I did it but now she joins in. He's oblivious.

He drives an 11-year-old Accord that looks showroom new.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Sounds like my brother-in-law. Brilliant guy. Makes serious coin. Knows how to hang on to it too. He knows everything in the universe about his profession (doctor), sports and not a goddamned thing else. He can't change a lightbulb. Literally. I've given up on having any sort of conversation with him. I just sit there and make fun of him- with my sister. He doesn't even get it. She used to get pissed when I did it but now she joins in. He's oblivious.

He drives an 11-year-old Accord that looks showroom new.
    Well chit, between you, JS and your brother-in-law everything in our universe (knowledge wise) is covered.
    Wicked

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Well chit, between you, JS and your brother-in-law everything in our universe (knowledge wise) is covered.
    hahaha........I am no where near Sunkin's level of knowledge!

He has an engineering background I could never compete with and enough firearms knowledge to start and finish another war!

6. Collapse Details

BTW my neighbor is/was an aspiring PGA player......He had made the Nike tour through Canada a couple years back but having kids and turning 40 has just about extinguished that dream. Dad was funding the dream for a good 12-15 years!

Another neighbor is a sports agent who happens to be a scratch player and has played with this guy......said he would be a great weekend golfer but just doesn't "have it." Florida is full of great weekend golfers but to take it to that next level you need to be just a few strokes better than scratch.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    hahaha........I am no where near Sunkin's level of knowledge!

He has an engineering background I could never compete with and enough firearms knowledge to start and finish another war!
    Yeah but can he get the PH right in his pool.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by expensive date View Post
    yeah but can he get the ph right in his pool.

SMART people don't own pools!