1. Collapse Details
    switch/breaker panels
    Who can I call to have some switch/breaker panels put together for me? I can find the parts that I've got but my panels look old. I've got the lighted switches with a push button breaker beside it. It's laid out with 9 switches in 3 rows of 3. It is 8" wide and 5.5" tall. I've found pre made panels with 8 switches/breakers, but the size is wrong. I've also got one on the other side of my helm with the fume detector and halon system indicator that I will have made to match.

I was thinking either powder coated alum or carbon fiber. Maybe with a Bosch type connector so I can remove the entire panel easily.

Any thoughts?

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Check with Livorsi.

3. Collapse Details

Livorsi is almost in my back yard, and almost everything else on my dash is from them as well. I never thought about them. I'll try them.
    thanks

4. Collapse Details

If you send us a drawing, we can make it for you.

5. Collapse Details

Mark, Try Kurt with Elite Marine he is local also. Tony with the Apache got some stuff from him.

Mark #1

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Payton View Post
    Who can I call to have some switch/breaker panels put together for me? I can find the parts that I've got but my panels look old. I've got the lighted switches with a push button breaker beside it. It's laid out with 9 switches in 3 rows of 3. It is 8" wide and 5.5" tall. I've found pre made panels with 8 switches/breakers, but the size is wrong. I've also got one on the other side of my helm with the fume detector and halon system indicator that I will have made to match.

I was thinking either powder coated alum or carbon fiber. Maybe with a Bosch type connector so I can remove the entire panel easily.

Any thoughts?
    Hey Mark, a buddy of mine made a complete new dash panel, for all this gauges and switches on his old raceboat. He used a aluminum sheet, his buddy cut all the holes for everything i believe with a plasma cutter. Then he bought some carbon fiber veneer type of stuff, and overlayd the panel with that, then again cut holes. It came out great, and fairly cheap.

Why not just take your panels off and have them powdercoated or painted? My buddy also made up a harness, so you can just unplug the dash and remove it, forgot what he used as a connector though. For some reason i think he may have used a 10 pin style plug on the dash end like you have on the engine side.

7. Collapse Details

Just had livorsi redo all my panels and gauges. They powerdcoated the panels and all the gauge bezels. Talk to Fred over there. It took about two weeks though......