Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • May 15th 2010

9 47.37%
  • May 22nd 2010

10 52.63%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. Collapse Details

Can any of you recommend a place to launch and leave a truck and trailer for the weekend on the Jersey side. Want to take a trip up the Hudson for some R&R

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baja27 View Post
    Can any of you recommend a place to launch and leave a truck and trailer for the weekend on the Jersey side. Want to take a trip up the Hudson for some R&R
    If you want to start at the very end of the Hudson you can do Liberty Landing. They have a public ramp over there that you could use. You should be fine leaving your truck there but I would double check they are OK with that.

3. Collapse Details

great pics and videos

looks like you guys had a great day

awesome hardware there guys

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

guess i missed a good time.. nice......
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

6. Collapse Details

I rode on my Buddy's 35' Fountain. We had a great time. I didn't trailer down the Top Gun for this event. I wish I had done it. Overall it was a cool experience.

On another "CIGARETTE NOTE" Morning Smoke was at the event. 07 T/S with Cobra Power was there and ran Strong....... REALLY STRONG.... and looked awesome to say the least. EATS WATER

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CRT View Post
    I rode on my Buddy's 35' Fountain. We had a great time. I didn't trailer down the Top Gun for this event. I wish I had done it. Overall it was a cool experience.

On another "CIGARETTE NOTE" Morning Smoke was at the event. 07 T/S with Cobra Power was there and ran Strong....... REALLY STRONG.... and looked awesome to say the least. EATS WATER
    Thanks for the compliment! Boat is really set up well. Had a great time until the ramp incident, well thats boating. Thanks to the Mayopac guys for setting up the run. Was looking forward to runnin with Tantrum but theres always AC.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jmbtile View Post
    Thanks for the compliment! Boat is really set up well. Had a great time until the ramp incident, well thats boating. Thanks to the Mayopac guys for setting up the run. Was looking forward to runnin with Tantrum but theres always AC.

That was truly an amazing piece you have there! Everything that was thrown at it, it asked for more! hell, I think you were making laps around us at one point or another

Thanks again for coming out. Sorry to hear about the bad luck at the ramp.
    Mahopac Marina
    Outerlimits/Sunsation & Stingray Dealer
    www.mahopacmarina.com 845-628-6550 sales@mahopacmarina.com

9. Collapse Details

Your boat ran great! I was coming up on you guys , thinking wow this guy is harder to catch than i thought, when , wham.... i blew a trannie!
    Beautiful boat! Congrats!

10. Collapse Details

That is one sweat cig and the set-up seemed to be right on running for the short time we ran towards the bridge. I was looking forward to to getting a closer look when we got back to the restaurant but obviously we got a little side tracked. Look forward to seeing you and hopefully Stainless in A/C for a re-run.
    And thanks again for the zip ties.
    See you in A/C
    Whats with all this Skater Nation nonsense?
    $48,900.00

11. Collapse Details

Thanks for the tour of the boat. Next time I will have my Straight bottom gun with me. I won't be as fast as you. My CHIEF Power is smaller. But the setup is excellent. Maybe the AC run. Take it easy. Next time I will be asking for a ride.

12. Collapse Details

There was some really nice hardware there. Its nice to see that on the river. We were by far the last boat to hit the tz but we had a blast.
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

13. Collapse Details

Real nice boats and better people.... Great time