Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    28 Update Thread
    Its been a bit quiet around here so I figured I would start a thread. Havent got my boat home yet, but its definately been on my mind. Im pretty sure I have decided on having my gauges redone at livorsi. Black background with blue rims and white bezels I think. Just got word my new trailer will be done next week and put under her, cant wait to see it. Im looking for some ideas on something to put across my windscreen, it is kind of plain looking. I want to do something that fits the boat but is original. Maybe a modified version of the old logo strung out, or just Saber, or just leave it. Any ideas? Also think I will paint the flip ups black to match the screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boat 024.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

I see the boat is at Tom's shop! Any side shots of the boat? Just wondering which boat it is...
    Where is it heading to in MI?

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hotjava66 View Post
    Its been a bit quiet around here so I figured I would start a thread. Havent got my boat home yet, but its definately been on my mind. Im pretty sure I have decided on having my gauges redone at livorsi. Black background with blue rims and white bezels I think. Just got word my new trailer will be done next week and put under her, cant wait to see it. Im looking for some ideas on something to put across my windscreen, it is kind of plain looking. I want to do something that fits the boat but is original. Maybe a modified version of the old logo strung out, or just Saber, or just leave it. Any ideas? Also think I will paint the flip ups black to match the screen.
    Copy WickedWon's.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Really , who is building the trailer and is it in Nunica .

5. Collapse Details

Boat coming home to Bay City when the weather improves. I dont remember what is on WW i will check it out. Trailer being built by Manning, my old trailer is for sale, if anyone is looking. Still looking for someone to do some minor gelcoat repair if you guys know someone good over on that side, be nice to get it done before I bring her home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boat 023.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

i believe glassdave here on the site is doing a logo for WW as we speak. i am think about doing the same on mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logo%20006.jpg  

7. Collapse Details

Boat coming home to Bay City when the weather improves. I dont remember what is on WW i will check it out. Trailer being built by Manning, my old trailer is for sale, if anyone is looking. Still looking for someone to do some minor gelcoat repair if you guys know someone good over on that side, be nice to get it done before I bring her home.

Manning is a really nice trialer.

Bay city ah? where u plan on running the boat?

8. Collapse Details

Did you go steel or aluminum? You should be real happy w/ the Manning trailer, he has built quite a few for 28 Sabers so it should fit like a glove.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    i believe glassdave here on the site is doing a logo for WW as we speak. i am think about doing the same on mine.
    Yeah ...... Dave ...... can you do one of these for me too buddy !?!?!?!

10. Collapse Details

i have had a couple of manning trailers - always had good luck with them!

11. Collapse Details

LEOPAJM, any word on t-shirts? (sorry for the hi-jack)

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BGIII View Post
    Did you go steel or aluminum? You should be real happy w/ the Manning trailer, he has built quite a few for 28 Sabers so it should fit like a glove.
    Hi BG, I went with steel, it was a tough call but should be fine as long as I stay here in freshwater country. I have spent too much time trying to keep my aluminum stuff shiny at work, dont want to do it on a toy.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaross97 View Post
    Manning is a really nice trialer.

Bay city ah? where u plan on running the boat?
    Home waters here at Saginaw Bay, and plan on traveling quite a bit. Torch, Higgins, Traverse City, Burt/Mullet are some of my favorites. May go to a few poker runs this year. Probably try to get down to Port Huron for Boat Night too. All depends on time and money.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
    LEOPAJM, any word on t-shirts? (sorry for the hi-jack)
    Supposed to be getting first artwork samples soon ????

15. Collapse Details

Home waters here at Saginaw Bay, and plan on traveling quite a bit. Torch, Higgins, Traverse City, Burt/Mullet are some of my favorites. May go to a few poker runs this year. Probably try to get down to Port Huron for Boat Night too. All depends on time and money.
    Torch is the best. i had a house on the lake and thats the one big reason i want a 28ft boat. like the perfect size. I have fam on metro beach bay. bet i could get you a spot to dock if your in the area.

16. Collapse Details

I would like to get down there for one of the poker runs or raft offs on St. Clair, if I do I will let you know. Im not sure when the dates are for the local stuff down there, I will do some checking.

I am thinking about getting a Saber logo cut for my truck, probably use the old style one in my avatar but I do like the new one too, choices choices.

17. Collapse Details

Call Paul at 814-282-0409 - The set up and artwork is already done for the old logo...

18. Collapse Details

well - do you have date when you are bringing her home? i think i am getting mine with in the next 2 weeks

19. Collapse Details

was almost 60 here yesterday so I was thinking about it, until I saw the weather for next week. Im thinking right around the first of April probably. They are putting her on the new trailer today, I should call and get a picture. I found a guy down there to look at the gel work, so if he is fair it may stay there an extra week. My goal is to have everything done and ready to go mid May. Let me know when you go get yours maybe I will be down there too, I would love to see your boat.

20. Collapse Details

Here are some pics of the boat on new trailer today, looks great, cant wait to see it in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVC-025S.JPG   MVC-027S.JPG   MVC-028S.JPG  

MVC-030S.JPG