Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Can't tell from the parts lookup. Do HP500 EFI's come with triple valve springs? Mine has an outer, flat stock inner, and then a smaller round stock inner. They look really good but so does the rest of the engine so I don't know. Also the rockers have a C-07 on the end. Is this a production date?
    The best i could tell ya for 500's is TYLER CROCKET !!!!!!!!!!!
    He is a 500/525 GURU !!!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
    Thats ok Ted, you are about to find out the the heads have cracks between the valves all over the place
    Oh ye of little faith. Heads came back fine, needed one seat, 1 valve, and some guide works, look brand new now.

Quote Originally Posted by BDARCHER View Post
    Hope everything was OK. Whats the latest on your 500s? I changed springs on my 500s and found 1 enter spring broke. I bought Comp 929s
    I went with 929s also. It was lucky I took them apart because even though I had good leakdown readings, I had carbon tracks across the head gaskets between the cylinders, guess it got hot at some point Heads go back on this week and it should be good to go.

3. Collapse Details

Fired my up after new springs and seals. Sound great but the IACs are making it sound like a bearing rattling. I let them warm up and it still sounded rough. Any idea. Thanks Bob

4. Collapse Details

Have you checked your voltage on the IAC. I think it is .5 volts. Are they both doing it?

Fired my up after new springs and seals. Sound great but the IACs are making it sound like a bearing rattling. I let them warm up and it still sounded rough. Any idea. Thanks Bob

5. Collapse Details

Pretty sure the IAC has to reset for about 20 minutes before it will hold a clean dile.

6. Collapse Details

Thanks