Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

I was thinking with a nick name rum runner I would think you would be Roy Hill but, Roy doesnt live In Ga. I remeber when Roy was running those monster Shot gun ford motors, he had the competion beat by hundred cubes. I think he still has those 2 motors, Last time I talked to Hank he said he did. Hey Hank had or still has some kind of crazy boat doesn't he??

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Kid View Post
    I was thinking with a nick name rum runner I would think you would be Roy Hill but, Roy doesnt live In Ga. I remeber when Roy was running those monster Shot gun ford motors, he had the competion beat by hundred cubes. I think he still has those 2 motors, Last time I talked to Hank he said he did. Hey Hank had or still has some kind of crazy boat doesn't he??
    Roy still has some old 4.9 bore space stuff that he uses for the school every now and then. I'm not sure if Hank is doing any boating, he hasn't been around Roy in a long time. He's got his own deal building and tuning Chassis. He's actually hooked up with Roy's ex-wife Kathy.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    Roy still has some old 4.9 bore space stuff that he uses for the school every now and then. I'm not sure if Hank is doing any boating, he hasn't been around Roy in a long time. He's got his own deal building and tuning Chassis. He's actually hooked up with Roy's ex-wife Kathy.
    I have been out of the loop since 95 but still try to stay in touch with everybody. That wife thing with drag racers is a funny deal, look at Jerry Bickle, Bill Kulman and the 500 P/S guy cant think of his name, they all swaped wifes

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Kid View Post
    I have been out of the loop since 95 but still try to stay in touch with everybody. That wife thing with drag racers is a funny deal, look at Jerry Bickle, Bill Kulman and the 500 P/S guy cant think of his name, they all swaped wifes
    Life can be better entertainment then the TV sometimes that's for sure. This is going to be a very long winter for me with the 500" guys, but hey it still beats having a real job.