Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    Thats what I like about having Craftsman tools. They'll replace almost anything (except a torque wrench with a broken locking collar ).
    Throw it in the bilge for a few years then try again.

2. Collapse Details

A "See Snake" is also a very helpful tool to use along with the mechanic's fingers grabber.
    I bought a flashlight/magnet pickup tool from Northern Tool. Thing is awesome.
    http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...3049_200343049

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    Thats what I like about having Craftsman tools. They'll replace almost anything (except a torque wrench with a broken locking collar ).
    If you pick a day when its busy and you make enough noise they will. I'm on the third one. When they tell you its not guaranteed remind them that their policy is ALL hand tools are lifetime. When they say no, get a manager and ask him to show you how to plug it in or how it is used if it is not a hand tool. Noise is the key!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Idea Baja View Post
    A "See Snake" is also a very helpful tool to use along with the mechanic's fingers grabber.
    I bought a flashlight/magnet pickup tool from Northern Tool. Thing is awesome.
    http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...3049_200343049
    Pretty cool, and the price is right! If only something besides the crankshaft and rods in my boat was magnetic. Hand tools, I suppose...

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tommymonza View Post

My buddys 53 sailboat devloped a really bad oil leak . After fixing the problem i spent a day way down in the sump area of the bilge cleaning 38 years of grime and 3 inches of compacted dirt.

You were on a sailboat?

6. Collapse Details

I know I am a little Sick but the pay is good and the beer is cold.We aren't sailors we are Drinkers that are not allowed behind the wheel of something that goes faster than 6 knots.