Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    38 Top Gun Twin Step w/ 575SCi's
    2002 Cigarette Top Gun, Twin Step, Merc 575SCi, Bravo XR drives, Extended covergirl cabin. Everyone “says’ the boat they are selling is clean, like new or whatever. YEAH, RIGHT!- You go to see it and it turns out to “OMG what is this owner thinking”! Well, I too will say my boat is superior condition. This boat has been re-done stem to stern with the best products available and an open check book. Not because it needed it. But because I liked doing it and wanted to make it “my” boat. I have receipts & dyno sheets for 95% of what was done as well as a detailed maintenance / upgrade log that lists when ANYTHING was done to the boat and when. Looks like a Miami boat show boat! Yes, I am asking more for it that the rest, but one look and I am confident that you will want to own this beauty. Seriously, it looks like it rolled out of the factory last spring. Boat has been highly maintained (by a clean freak), and looks like new throughout - Guaranteed! Stored indoors. If it is not as clean / pristine condition as I state, I’ll pay for your trip home. Equipped with Twin 575 SCi's, 109 / 0 Hours on complete re-builds, Bravo XR Drives, Upgraded Sound System, Extended Cover Girl Cabin, Swim Platform, incredible paint...NO scratches! Loaded and ready to go on a 2007 aluminum triple-axle Myco trailer, Simply one of the VERY BEST Top Guns on the market today - period!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails side.jpg   cockpit.jpg   motors.jpg  

BillR

2. Collapse Details

Everything looks new because it is!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stern.jpg   helm.jpg   pad.jpg  

BillR

3. Collapse Details

No hype - this boat looks like it could have just come from Cigarette last spring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e_5164.jpg   CRW_5453_br_(Large).jpg   cabin.jpg  

BillR

4. Collapse Details

Mitcher T custom painted all dash panels and Marine Machine shifters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails after2.jpg   pass dash.jpg   deck.jpg  

BillR

5. Collapse Details

Last winter, the bilge was completely re-finished and everything in there is new. Again, because I wanted to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails after1.jpg   after2.jpg   after3.jpg  

BillR

6. Collapse Details

so...how much????

7. Collapse Details

This is probably one of the very best boats for sale today.
    Everything done has been documented and photographed.
    $179,900.00 with a New 2007 Myco Aluminum trailer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17.jpg   14.jpg   TGTS.jpg  

BillR

8. Collapse Details

Here are a few of the trailer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails myco.jpg   myco2.jpg   rig.jpg  

BillR

9. Collapse Details

Some better pics of each motor. Re-built by Joey Griffin with the best of the best in parts.
    Just did a standard re-build. Did not try to go the more HP route. But Joey did reccommend replacing "flat tappets" with "roller rockers".
    Not really a motor head, but Joey said that was better, more reliable and would pick up about 40 -50 hp. It did, plus it got better fuel economy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails port.jpg   stb.jpg   port rebuild dyno.jpg  

Last edited by BillR; 05-30-2009 at 08:52 AM.
    BillR

10. Collapse Details

damm she IS sweet

11. Collapse Details

Great lookin' rig.

12. Collapse Details

clean looking boat. love the colors!

13. Collapse Details

What a nice work of art. Somebody will get a great boat!

14. Collapse Details

Very Nice... What are you looking to get next??

Pat

15. Collapse Details

There are some great deals out there right now - this is one of the best....

16. Collapse Details

Awesome!!! Pics never do justice, but looks as perfect as you say. Someone needs to get that for themselves for an x-mas gift.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    Awesome!!! Pics never do justice, but looks as perfect as you say. Someone needs to get that for themselves for an x-mas gift.
    I will tell you that this boat is as clean as Bill says it is . He is anal about his boat. He has the boat out of the water before sun down so he can wash and flush the motors. IT LOOKS LIKE NEW .

18. Collapse Details

Very nice, I believe that all I have to do is buy a boat and 15 deals will come on the market.

19. Collapse Details

Boat looks great Bill. It's been one of my favorites for awhile now.

Buck
    A thong is like a barbed wire fence, it protects the property but doesn't ruin the scenery.

20. Collapse Details

Bill, Good luck with the sale. What's next?
    Wicked