Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Actually.... his letter does come off crazy to me. Not the complaints so much... but the psychotic disassociations and reasssociations. He illustrates the many times in his life that he attempts to connect but ends up disconnected. The writing has a clear thread that weaves its way toward dehumanizing his adversaries in his mind, allowing him to make the next step into accepting the destruction of the "monsters" as rational.

If Amy Bishop had left a note and killed herself... it would have sounded like that but had different complaints. (Hers would have been frustration with the monsters that kept her from advancing and getting tenure). Same with Nidal Hasan. But his note would have spoken of his uncomfortable position between his radical beliefs and his job counseling front line US troops. But they all would have been an excercise in dehumanization and rationalization. Just like the one above.

Here's a link to the unibomber's manifesto. Very similar in the anti-establishment and proletariat (common worker) vs. high bourgeoise (class with power) to Stack, and of course to Marx.

http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

Stack clearly had communist leanings, as well.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

2. Collapse Details

I am surprised that he spelled "stealing" wrong. (steeling)
    If he knew... he'd be pissed.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
    The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

4. Collapse Details

Ya this guys life must have been just awful. Him and his planes and all.

I never filed one year when I was young and the IRS caught up to me. They were very nice, had me file and I paid a extreamly small penalty. I think the guy is full of chit because if he had zero income then he would have had zero penalty.

People like him piss me off. He killed inocent people and ruined a lot of lives. He thought about his own selfish azz and not others.

5. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=fund razor;442891]Actually.... his letter does come off crazy to me. Not the complaints so much... but the psychotic disassociations and reasssociations.

Maybe, it was just seemed no different than some of the long posts on here.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    I can agree with most of what he wrote. Too bad it ends with crashing a plane into a building.

I can very much relate to what he said about the Texas S&L BS in the 80's
    I was there and lived it and the IRS drove me outa bis and took just about everything I had after repeatedly shutting down banks one after another freezing all monies and saying I owed X-amount and penlities over and over again. It was a very frustrating to say the least and drove me outa Texas.

7. Collapse Details

If he left the church out of it God may have kept him from taking off nitemare my azz!I pay close to 30% on untaxed income but still survive in slow marketThe next guy like him use a rope hang your self non marine rope of courseThere is still a lot of freedom in this country
    Last edited by Slandrew; 02-19-2010 at 04:55 PM.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Expensive Date View Post
    Maybe, it was just seemed no different than some of the long posts on here.
    Exactly. There are some crazy sumbinches on here.