Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by baddogz28 View Post
    If this weren't a private forum, I wouldn't post this stuff.
    Speaking of private forums- when we going to see them in the dock hooker thread???

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    That took some dedication.
    Nothing took as much dedication as deleting 5,000 posts from the other place.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Speaking of private forums- when we going to see them in the dock hooker thread???
    Good question. I'll get on that for you fellas.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I remember when you (MM) first got involved in the forums and went back and read damn near every thread that existed just to learn all the inside jokes.
    I'd hate to come off as ill informed, what would happen to my creditability?

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    Nothing took as much dedication as deleting 5,000 posts from the other place.

I like action- don't like some thing, don't complain about it, do some thing about it. Don't like a hamburger, don't eat there. Don't like a gas station, don't fuel up there (but be mindful who is at fault and who you are really hurting LOL!! ) I didn't say any thing until I was almost done and that was really just because saw their post counts going down (sorry ho's!). Make it happen, right?! They were selling my posts to advertisers- not no mo' I say!

5. Collapse Details

Got Caitie from the first page of this thread yesterday... Tell me, Bill: Does hooking up with 20 year olds EVER get old?

That ended one of the greatest non-vacation, wintertime hookup hot streaks of my life.

2 weeks, 7 different girls, 6 of them new, one of them a genuine lesbo, one hot tub smash out, and one doubleteam.

I'm gonna go home and get some sleep tonight.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

6. Collapse Details

The best I ever did was three different girls in one day. Five different girls in one week.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

7. Collapse Details

Worldwide - Blue Martini Hall of Fame - Your sisters house
    Quote Originally Posted by baddogz28 View Post
    Got Caitie from the first page of this thread yesterday... Tell me, Bill: Does hooking up with 20 year olds EVER get old?

That ended one of the greatest non-vacation, wintertime hookup hot streaks of my life.

2 weeks, 7 different girls, 6 of them new, one of them a genuine lesbo, one hot tub smash out, and one doubleteam.

I'm gonna go home and get some sleep tonight.
    Excellent work. No, 20 year olds never get bad. Although I do like to sprinkle in a milf or 2 for variety. It's almost effortless with them. I'm with you on the numbers. 5 in a 3 day holiday weekend is my best ---- to date . and 2 of them were a tag team.

I'm headed to Puerto Rico Friday. Let me set the stage....

Me and my younger brother (who is a whore monger in his own rite) partying in San Juan Friday night with 4 or 5 cuban hotties at some club. My bro had already knocked down one so the rest should be like fishing with dynamite. Sat we'll head south to Ponce. We are staying on Geraldo Riveras yacht. So, you know how easy thats going to be. Sunday we are taking the Hinckley to a place that my brother says is like Party Cove -- except with hundreds of hot spanish chicks who barely speak english. We will be accompanied by a serious gangster friend who is dating 2 20 somehting chicks down there so that should be a complete sh!t show that day. Lots of pics to follow

8. Collapse Details

I see a pattern developing in the 5 in one week segment

9. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=MarylandMark;447809]I'd hate to come off as ill informed, what would happen to my creditability?QUOTE]

What Creditability? DUDE! (credibility)
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by clayinaustin View Post
    The best I ever did was three different girls in one day. Five different girls in one week.
    That's strong. I've only done two in a day IIRC. Had another streak of like 8 in 2 weeks last summer... It's a little easier when we're boating. Hahaha.

Apparently, one of our buddies rented a houseboat on Travis for tomorrow and weds... He's a door guy at the Nickel so the talent should be talented.

Quote Originally Posted by DollaBill
    Excellent work. No, 20 year olds never get bad. Although I do like to sprinkle in a milf or 2 for variety. It's almost effortless with them. I'm with you on the numbers. 5 in a 3 day holiday weekend is my best ---- to date . and 2 of them were a tag team.

I'm headed to Puerto Rico Friday. Let me set the stage....

Me and my younger brother (who is a whore monger in his own rite) partying in San Juan Friday night with 4 or 5 cuban hotties at some club. My bro had already knocked down one so the rest should be like fishing with dynamite. Sat we'll head south to Ponce. We are staying on Geraldo Riveras yacht. So, you know how easy thats going to be. Sunday we are taking the Hinckley to a place that my brother says is like Party Cove -- except with hundreds of hot spanish chicks who barely speak english. We will be accompanied by a serious gangster friend who is dating 2 20 somehting chicks down there so that should be a complete sh!t show that day. Lots of pics to follow
    Wow. Just wow.

I don't even know what to reply to that, except to say HIT SOME SKINS FOR CLAY AND I WHEN YOU'RE IN PARADISE!!!!!!!
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

11. Collapse Details

What's awesome about my last two weeks is that my guy Ryan was in Cancun, got 4 girls 4 days...

And I felt outdone when I heard HIS story.

Two of the girls,
    same time,
    shower,
    identical twins.

HOLY $HIT!!!!
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

12. Collapse Details

I got both palms once same night. Just sayin'...

13. Collapse Details

there are 2 unicorns that exist in the world of great sex.

1. Mom and daughter
    2. Identical twins

Unless I see these with my own eyes I just can't believe it. I guess pics and video would be acceptable but even then........

14. Collapse Details

my last foray into the world of 21 year olds didn't go so well........
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
    there are 2 unicorns that exist in the world of great sex.

1. Mom and daughter
    2. Identical twins

Unless I see these with my own eyes I just can't believe it. I guess pics and video would be acceptable but even then........
    Im working on #2. Ones easy.

Oh yea, You guys are my ****ing Heros.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Im working on #2. Ones easy.

Oh yea, You guys are my ****ing Heros.
    I mean mom/daughter at the same time. I'm pretty friggin optomistic but that ones nearly impossible

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
    I mean mom/daughter at the same time. I'm pretty friggin optomistic but that ones nearly impossible
    ...and paying doesn't count.

The guy that got the twins is one of my best friends and a serious cocksman in his own right, anything he tells me is as good as gospel.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

18. Collapse Details

Oh yeah, got the lil one from my avatar friday night. Forgot to mention that. Hahaha I'm starting to get them mixed up.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.

19. Collapse Details

speak of the devil and he appears...
    first off baddogz, I bagged 5 in 4 days in Cancun, get it straight, because the 5th one was a total hottie from NYC! But you my friend are on a unstoppable f'n terror, keep it going!
    Here are some of the chicks from Cancun, and I'll post the pics of the twins too. The twins were f'n GAMERS. I kept putting pesos down one of thier bikini bottoms and when we went up to the beach bar for shots she halted me from tipping and said "I got this" jumped up onto the bar, pulled her bikini to the side, and rained down about 7 or 8 pesos onto the bar. Stay classy Cancun.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    speak of the devil and he appears...
    first off baddogz, I bagged 5 in 4 days in Cancun, get it straight, because the 5th one was a total hottie from NYC! But you my friend are on a unstoppable f'n terror, keep it going!
    Here are some of the chicks from Cancun, and I'll post the pics of the twins too. The twins were f'n GAMERS. I kept putting pesos down one of thier bikini bottoms and when we went up to the beach bar for shots she halted me from tipping and said "I got this" jumped up onto the bar, pulled her bikini to the side, and rained down about 7 or 8 pesos onto the bar. Stay classy Cancun.
    Hahaha unstoppable f'n terror, I'm gonna have to get my user title changed to that from Contributor.

Pics of the twins REQUIRED. Immediately.
    Unstoppable f'n terror.