Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

I too like the white, but I agree on keeping it clean cant do it. I think the white and grey looks pretty cool.

2. Collapse Details

I like white with some color on the side panels, and maybe some color in the middle of the seat so the body oil's don't show so much. Moon did some of this when he redid his int.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Nykamp View Post
    I like white with some color on the side panels, and maybe some color in the middle of the seat so the body oil's don't show so much. Moon did some of this when he redid his int.
    I would like to see some pictures of that. That is exactly what I was thinking of doing.

I'm torn between a light gray and purple. For me I think too much purple is too much.... but I do like the way these look, I'm just not sure I would like it on my boat. I think it's too flashy for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comanche 008.jpg   31664_3.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

What kind of boating do you do? Poker runs or pleasure boating?

If primarily pleasure boating, it's just my opinion, but I'd keep the rear bench once piece. I've been on a few boats with 3 back seats and if you have more than 5 total guests it gets cramped quickly and if you're anchored at the local watering hole people aren't comfortable.

If you're running offshore all the time and doing poker runs it's great!!!

If/when I redo my interior I'm going to add a removable seat back that will go in-between the two front bolsters! I've had a few runs where people had to stand in the middle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NYC Poker Helo3.JPG   2007 002.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tu Tama View Post
    I would like to see some pictures of that. That is exactly what I was thinking of doing.

I'm torn between a light gray and purple. For me I think too much purple is too much.... but I do like the way these look, I'm just not sure I would like it on my boat. I think it's too flashy for me.
    I like both purples Rob. Honestly, the lighter one would be better as far as heat. When it's really hot, the dark purple is going to burn the back of some legs and backs for a few minutes!
    Queen of Bammin'

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    What kind of boating do you do? Poker runs or pleasure boating?

If primarily pleasure boating, it's just my opinion, but I'd keep the rear bench once piece. I've been on a few boats with 3 back seats and if you have more than 5 total guests it gets cramped quickly and if you're anchored at the local watering hole people aren't comfortable.

If you're running offshore all the time and doing poker runs it's great!!!

If/when I redo my interior I'm going to add a removable seat back that will go in-between the two front bolsters! I've had a few runs where people had to stand in the middle.
    Hey G my boat already has the 3 seperate seats in the back. If you look at post 2 the third picture that is my boat. You can somewhat see how the back seats are set up. You are 100% right they are awesome for one purpose and a pain for another. I never sit back there so it is less of a problem for me

I wish I would of took a good picture of my rear seat before I tore it all apart. Does anyone have one? Roger? Barb? any laying around.

7. Collapse Details

I wish I would of took a good picture of my rear seat before I tore it all apart. Does anyone have one? Roger? Barb? any laying around.
    I don't Rob, sorry.
    Queen of Bammin'

8. Collapse Details

Hey G my boat already has the 3 seperate seats in the back. If you look at post 2 the third picture that is my boat. You can somewhat see how the back seats are set up. You are 100% right they are awesome for one purpose and a pain for another. I never sit back there so it is less of a problem for me

Gotcha, that's cool. How about some fold up arm rests like the cigs have?? that would be different in an Apache!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    I don't Rob, sorry.
    Np thanks anyhow. I'll have to get with Roger and ask him.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    Gotcha, that's cool. How about some fold up arm rests like the cigs have?? that would be different in an Apache!
    That would be neat. I'm not sure I will have the time to do a redesign on the seat configuration. I actually don't care for the rear seats in the cig.

11. Collapse Details

I am thinking of something like this. Seats would be purple and the sides a light graphite color. Everything else mostly white with some graphite and purple accents on the side panels also.

Bolsters would have Apache Logo embroidered on them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg   2.png  

12. Collapse Details

Which logo?

I think I like the blue one better, but i would have it on a white background with blue or graphite lettering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alogo1.jpg   alogo2.jpg  

13. Collapse Details

Well I am finally getting somewhere. I ended up buying these for cup holders, I am going to put them in the sides behind the bolsters, going to trim them with some LED's for lighting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54200300.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

Here are some of the pieces stitched up. I ended up going with white silver and purple. Most of the int will be white.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01595.JPG   DSC01596.JPG   DSC01594.JPG  

15. Collapse Details

More progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01613.JPG   DSC01615.JPG   DSC01616.JPG  

DSC01618.JPG   DSC01619.JPG   DSC01617.JPG  

16. Collapse Details

Looks great! I just ordered the silver carbon fiber vinyl in my new boat.