Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1668
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadInjun View Post
    Steve, Bill owns a 32 Baja, not a cat. Checking out the new Sunsation 36, thats why we ask. But am now questioning your reluctance to show your latest Cheetah boats. Trying to stay on topic, lol. One question only: What year was your last Cheetah Offshore produced? thanks, Bill(yes, my name is also Bill)
    Because there ARE NO latest Cheetahcats to show NONE GOT IT??????????? THIS is exactly like they always were and will be; "drawn and built to order",,Starting with the very first one (there are no molds for these) and second without Cat history I would NOT ever sell to you guys, so my advice is to buy a used cat and get some seat time, You will never be in a Cheetahcat Period you pissed me off.
    Last edited by Steve 1; 05-07-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by McCaffertee View Post
    It is my interpretation that these boats are built to the specific customers demands and all to date have been race boats. I saw some cockpit pictures earlier in the thread, just do research, or have them draw one up for you. It appears that it will be made anyway you want it depending on how you want to use it. Am I right in my assumption? Anyone?

Exactly right, the first one was drawn on a bar napkin, I flew home and produced the working drawings, there will never be a mold for these boats, everything is a clean sheet of paper.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

3. Collapse Details

So why no molds? Wouldn't it be easier once you have a design fine tuned to make a mold?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by McCaffertee View Post
    So why no molds? Wouldn't it be easier once you have a design fine tuned to make a mold?
    Way to many variables, I like to be able to make the changes needed to give each person a boat specific to them their use and power plus the general design format needs updated every year.

5. Collapse Details

One question only: What year was your last Cheetah Offshore produced?
    We fully understand your method of building a Cheetah. You have told us, and shown us, with older photo's. Thank-you. But the question still remains. "What year was your last Cheetah Offshore produced?" You must understand, that when a customer goes to financing(or not), to purchase any brand of new offshore powerboat, there must be a company history, etc, in trusting there will be a product delivered. Insurance on funds transfered, operational insurance, etc., as well. This is only to your benefit. Its not a trick question.

6. Collapse Details

We fully understand your method of building a Cheetah. You have told us, and shown us, with older photo's. Thank-you. But the question still remains. "What year was your last Cheetah Offshore produced?" You must understand, that when a customer goes to financing(or not), to purchase any brand of new offshore powerboat, there must be a company history, etc, in trusting there will be a product delivered. Insurance on funds transfered, operational insurance, etc., as well. This is only to your benefit. Its not a trick question.
    OK I never built a cheetahcat the videos were done with mirrors !Read the God Damn thread and stop this stupidity also Find someplace else to invest your time not my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!. Besides without cat background and your attitude No Cheetahcat for you ever!
    Last edited by Steve 1; 05-07-2010 at 09:13 PM.

7. Collapse Details

I am going to make a NICE post on this bad injun crapola later on.

8. Collapse Details

I came back in 2001 to work with Danny on the 38 tooling then was going to return and build a Cheetahcat “M” boat with a Seatec Diesel for a Sheik who wanted one plus the model 12 (12 meter) needed built..

September 11 my plans changed, Did not go back anyway finished at up Powerplay and then some small stuff Plus all the drama at Apache ,Steve2 does the Website Now figuring to get some interest BUT soon as it is up a azz clown like bad injun here takes it to OSO Hell Peewee Chicago Jack had a whole forum bashing my work and NOW the frenzy starts all over again I am getting very tired of these people to make a long story short. Trying to crap on my hard work.

9. Collapse Details

Steve, please keep it coming!!!
    Don't let one person pizz you off.

I agree, he needs to go back and read the whole thread, I think you have been very clear in everything that you've put up, and the information is incredible!
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

I agree, he needs to go back and read the whole thread, I think you have been very clear in everything that you've put up, and the information is incredible!

Hey thank you sir.

11. Collapse Details

I agree

12. Collapse Details

I read the entire thread too. There is no information regarding an answer to the question. Anyone that is in the market for a boat of this obvious calibur, which we "were", but are no longer, will need this basic question satisfied, along with a few others. Sorry to ruffle your feathers.

13. Collapse Details

I read the entire thread too. There is no information regarding an answer to the question. Anyone that is in the market for a boat of this obvious calibur, which we "were", but are no longer, will need this basic question satisfied, along with a few others. Sorry to ruffle your feathers.
    Steve,

Just ignore. This is a great example of Passive-Aggressive behavior.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PaverBill View Post
    I am not sure why when you ask a question you are attacked like that. We are adults and interested in boats. Your question was relevant. When I asked where I could see one I was totally ignored. I'm not sure why. I re-read my post and thought I was polite.

Injun, you're questions are valid and if things are as told you would think there would be a civil answer.

From an outsider's view I don't think you were asking in any way that was deceitful or with alterior motives.

Read the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is something MIND Boggling you do not understand for some reason THEN it will be explained, LISTEN ONE TIME! I am a custom builder and BTW you are NOT welcome. DD This looks like a half Hatchet job.
    Last edited by Steve 1; 05-07-2010 at 09:14 PM.

15. Collapse Details

Paver Bill 13 posts with 8 in my thread!! He should pave his way out of here.

16. Collapse Details

Back to boats:

Steve, Do you know or could you find out how fast this 33 went when new? It was listed a few years back, it has bottom paint and suppossedly ran 82 with the paint. I know trip 260's run mid to upper 80's, so this had to be faster than that. I don't know if they are 300's or 300x's but either way I would expect 90+. Curious as its the only trip 300 I've ever seen. (I think it was listed as a 2001 or newer boat???) Thanks Darren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33PP-trip300.jpg  

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DKwestern View Post
    Back to boats:

Steve, Do you know or could you find out how fast this 33 went when new? It was listed a few years back, it has bottom paint and suppossedly ran 82 with the paint. I know trip 260's run mid to upper 80's, so this had to be faster than that. I don't know if they are 300's or 300x's but either way I would expect 90+. Curious as its the only trip 300 I've ever seen. (I think it was listed as a 2001 or newer boat???) Thanks Darren
    I will do the best I can on that boat.

18. Collapse Details

This is not your average thread. Steve is doing this for us at our request. We're usually pretty tolerant of the friendly hijack or wandering, but this is a special instance.

We're glad to have Steve sharing this insight with us and appreciate all the ffort he's put into this. In light of that, please keep questions and commentsd specific and friendly.

This thread isn't about a discussion. It's about Steve showing us his project. Please let's stay on track. The topic isn't Powerplay or comparisons to Skater or to other manufacturer's techniques and the relative merits of such. Those might make for good threads elsewhere though.

Thanks.

19. Collapse Details

Steve 86 posts#1449 and #1451 that is not cool.
    Last edited by Steve 1; 05-08-2010 at 12:06 AM.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DKwestern View Post
    Back to boats:

Those boats in the day went 76 with triple 200's,(a Guy named Axle? Palm Beach) that boat went 91 with triple 300's tested at Crandon ,then the engines were lowered and bottom paint 82-84 maybe better BTW those boats loved the 2.4's back then, the weight was perfect for them.