Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1668
  1. Collapse Details

Dave Artie ,Here is how that mold system worked the stringers were done then the Bulkheads were placed inside laying down, the deck mold with the finished part was then placed on the hull mold (the cutting flanges were "Keyed") then 360 glass, the bulkheads were then stood in place and glassed in then the deck mold was removed as shown here.

That new Sport deck would just be done in the same manner with the molds flange to flange glassed then demolded.

Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

Steve1 i tried PM you but it says you can't recieve. PM your e-mail

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Premier Perf View Post
    Will do thanks for bringing that to my attention.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Premier Perf View Post
    Should be good now.

5. Collapse Details

This Cheetahcat I am getting ready for lamination had a folded pad and a tunnel that was a little different. I was doing some wet bagging that choppergun had a roll of Carbon fiber tow on it.This boat was to get Navy style S-Glass not S-2.

Last edited by Steve 1; 04-13-2010 at 06:50 PM.

6. Collapse Details

Dave How are you doing with the Vacuum system?

7. Collapse Details

Here is a full tunnel on a pleasure boat this goes with a post I made on the New Cheetahcat thread.

8. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Dave How are you doing with the Vacuum system?
    still working on it . . . .this thing SUCKS! lol

I have a project i want to infuse. Havnt done that yet. I'm having the control piece made at the moment and i also need to get a new gauge and trap for this system.
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    still working on it . . . .this thing SUCKS! lol

I have a project i want to infuse. Havnt done that yet. I'm having the control piece made at the moment and i also need to get a new gauge and trap for this system.

LOL Vacuum does Suck I just used cheap pressure pots for a trap and rig a good filter system for the pump to keep airborne crap away from valuable moving parts. Regards.

10. Collapse Details

LOL Vacuum does Suck I just used cheap pressure pots for a trap and rig a good filter system for the pump to keep airborne crap away from valuable moving parts. Regards.
    same here, been getting two quart paint pots from Harbor Freight and stripping them down to work as a trap. Work great and i think the last one was under twenty bucks. I have been pretty good about keeping waste in the bleeder ply and out of the lines. Got a real nice filter and oil mist eliminator for this one.

Hey whats a gas ballast? Do i need that? Thanks

11. Collapse Details

same here, been getting two quart paint pots from Harbor Freight and stripping them down to work as a trap. Work great and i think the last one was under twenty bucks. I have been pretty good about keeping waste in the bleeder ply and out of the lines. Got a real nice filter and oil mist eliminator for this one.

Hey whats a gas ballast? Do i need that? Thanks

I never used or needed one and I had oil filled pumps before.

12. Collapse Details

I have a KRYPTON Infusion system where large diameter feeds are used,I spiral cut cheap PVC and just use plastic valves instead of pinching the feeds off and we use a single common feed Reservoir instead of a half dozen or more buckets all sitting around the work,also I can shut one trap out of the system and drain it into the feed bucked if needed.

The first ones I made out of cheapo Speedaire 2.5 gallon pressure pots I bought from the pawn ,shop Knocked some holes with a hole saw in the lid for the PVC and they worked great. A roll of tacky tape does wonders.

13. Collapse Details

no way! . . . . because i pawned some of those years ago to buy good ones

Just kidding lol

I like the large feed lines i see you using. I have mostly used the clear half inch tubing with the small system. Think i may hafta step it up for this larger pump.

14. Collapse Details

no way! . . . . because i pawned some of those years ago to buy good ones

Just kidding lol

I like the large feed lines i see you using. I have mostly used the clear half inch tubing with the small system. Think i may hafta step it up for this larger pump.
    Yes I use the Home Depot Lowes Infusion supplies, The cheap Plastic ball valves take all the fun out of it.

15. Collapse Details

Yes I use the Home Depot Lowes Infusion supplies, The cheap Plastic ball valves take all the fun out of it.
    Great stuff from post 1047 to this on Infusion supplies but did you both know that you can save big money at Menard's .

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    Great stuff from post 1047 to this on Infusion supplies but did you both know that you can save big money at Menard's .
    Artie thanks for the info LOL

17. Collapse Details

Curious what would happen if the bow "nipple" were larger to the packing of air.

Help me out here. Wouldn't it be less air in the tunnel? Or would it make it more left to right

18. Collapse Details

Dave keep us updated that is a beautiful pump.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cigrunner38 View Post
    Curious what would happen if the bow "nipple" were larger to the packing of air.

Help me out here. Wouldn't it be less air in the tunnel? Or would it make it more left to right

Nipple?????

20. Collapse Details

Dave here is a Regulator (lower Arrow) the upper is a wall mounted vacuum gauge in PSI that I found in some Iraqi stolen booty ,the entire shop has a large pipe going around it with drops about every 12-16 feet or so. The way I had that system is the regulator could be shut out of the system with a valve.