Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1668
  1. Collapse Details

We would Pull in the morning outside then the hull went to Assembly on the other side in the 33 Glass shop.

Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

PP 38

Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

3. Collapse Details

The Taz boat out front.

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor Ryan Beckley's Avatar
    Where is Mike Kocell these days?
    Ryan Beckley

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley View Post
    Where is Mike Kocell these days?
    That I do not know, Mike was a good guy very professional, I hope all is well with him. Maybe someone will chime in on his where abouts.

6. Collapse Details

steve, 38 PP pics won't get old. keep postin!

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DKwestern View Post
    steve, 38 PP pics won't get old. keep postin!
    I have a bunch of that stuff.

8. Collapse Details

Yes, Please more PP stuff would be great!
    The best thread ever anywhere, Thanks again Steve.

9. Collapse Details

Thanks Guys.

10. Collapse Details

PP Interior looking aft

11. Collapse Details

PP 38 interior

12. Collapse Details

Defy'n Gravity Wiring

13. Collapse Details

Diesel boat engines

14. Collapse Details

Diesel boat Transom

15. Collapse Details

Diesel from the stern in the water pretty boat

16. Collapse Details

Defy'n Gravity again from stern in water.

Last edited by Steve 1; 04-27-2010 at 06:54 PM.

17. Collapse Details

While admiring all this beautiful finish work, it reminded me of the endless hours and the push for perfection from Steve1 and crew...i am attaching a few pics that show how far off the bottom was on the original plug work, and how much and how far Steve brought it - i challenge anyone to find a ripple or wave in the "almost" finished 41 plug - he had to raise it about 3" if i remember, maybe Steve will chime in and give us some of his input - this would have/could have/should have been the straightest, most flawless boat on the water - and ONLY a few people ever got to see this stuff up close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01871.JPG   DSC01920.JPG   DSC02075.JPG  

DSC01905.JPG   laser perfection.JPG   sharp keel.JPG  

18. Collapse Details

a few more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mirror reflect2.JPG   mirror reflect3.JPG   mirror bottom.JPG  

the best.JPG   reflection3.JPG  

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2 View Post
    While admiring all this beautiful finish work, it reminded me of the endless hours and the push for perfection from Steve1 and crew...i am attaching a few pics that show how far off the bottom was on the original plug work, and how much and how far Steve brought it - i challenge anyone to find a ripple or wave in the "almost" finished 41 plug - he had to raise it about 3" if i remember, maybe Steve will chime in and give us some of his input - this would have/could have/should have been the straightest, most flawless boat on the water - and ONLY a few people ever got to see this stuff up close.
    The Plug need a lot of rework and another underlying problem was the way it was made with the cheap spray foam;They draped a wet 1708 across the frames with no support in between which meant the the foam was much thicker mid span than on the frames themselves,the term would be webbing which created a nightmarish situation where the fairing crew was constantly chasing this inconsistence related shrinkage.

20. Collapse Details

there is no way to even describe what this plug looked like when we received it...the company that did the original work (so-called work) screwed it up so bad that is would have made more sense to start from scratch - can you even imagine calling your boss and telling him that he just wasted about $25k? I should have posted these first, they show some of the issues and the rippled, wavy bottom. I mean the strakes aren't even close to straight or symmetrical!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01490.JPG   DSC01491.JPG   DSC01530.JPG  

DSC01536.JPG   DSC01568.JPG   DSC01575.JPG