Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1668
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    Steve 1 just curious how did you work that into the whole plan of the deck as far as getting the jet ski off and on ?
    The back of the deck was rounded down and the hatch opened up like a trunk lid.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    The back of the deck was rounded down and the hatch opened up like a trunk lid.
    When i was with S2 Yachts ( Tiara) we had something similar to that and to tell you the truth was actually pretty slick & Steve how have you been?

3. Collapse Details

When i was with S2 Yachts ( Tiara) we had something similar to that and to tell you the truth was actually pretty slick & Steve how have you been?
    Artie good and yourself?
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

4. Collapse Details

Dave here is the first piece like a whistle it is a 1 1/4" piece of Brass pipe 5" long with 1/2" slot's one end plugged internally.

5. Collapse Details

Then a pair of 4" X 1 1/2" PVC reducers or increasers LOL Plumbing Joke anyway I glued a short piece on 1 1/2 pipe connecting them and a Threaded 1 1/4" bushing fit in one side, the slotted pipe was then tightened in the bushing.You can see the dust from it "Breathing" outside shop air on the pvc.

Last edited by Steve 1; 04-12-2010 at 12:45 PM.

6. Collapse Details

Here is the control a 5" piece of 1 1/2" Brass pipe with a PVC cap drilled and tapped for 7/16"-20 and a stud was attached to hold the weights it is set up here for @ 3HG.

7. Collapse Details

The control piece with the weight of the day slides over the slotted pipe that is open to the atmosphere on the bottom.

8. Collapse Details

Steve , doing great and thank you . Steve pretty fancy carpet there .

9. Collapse Details

Simple assembly sliding 4" PVC the body over the control unit.you never glue pieces like this the vacuum does that job.

10. Collapse Details

Steve , doing great and thank you . Steve pretty fancy carpet there .
    LOL that is real Iranian.

11. Collapse Details

LOL that is real Iranian.
    Thats what i thought and the reason for the question .

12. Collapse Details

The top of it with a threaded plug so the weight can be changed the pipe coming out the side goes into the vacuum source line coming in from the pump.

13. Collapse Details

Thats what i thought and the reason for the question .
    One of the Perks.

14. Collapse Details

These work well my smallest pump was 100 CFM ,the vacuum simply pulls the slide up allowing outside air into the system the amount of weight controls this. the one I built for the Kuwait plant was very cool ,this one was made in like a hour.

15. Collapse Details

The intake side that green paint did not weather well this was tossed on the scrap pipe pile.

16. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    Thanks for the info Steve i appreciate you taking the time to post all that. Looks like i got some tinkering to do in the shop i think i have a pretty good idea how this regulator works and it looks far better then choking. My new Edwards E2M30 Vac Pump thanks you as well

To be honest i dont think i could regulate this thing any other way this baby moves some air (over what i am use to), 25cfm.
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    Thanks for the info Steve i appreciate you taking the time to post all that. Looks like i got some tinkering to do in the shop i think i have a pretty good idea how this regulator works and it looks far better then choking. My new Edwards E2M30 Vac Pump thanks you as well

To be honest i dont think i could regulate this thing any other way this baby moves some air (over what i am use to), 25cfm.

These are simple and will work on any size pump.

18. Collapse Details

These are simple and will work on any size pump.
    Dave , if you are not sure of this application please let me know because i can possibly help you out .

19. Collapse Details

Foaming the roof corrugated steel gets super hot and the 40 tons of AC in the Glass shop become non existent ,inside you could physically feel where the edge of the foam was. we painted it with white latex paint.

20. Collapse Details

One of the 43's going together.